Subclass 176 obligations

Old Apr 20th 2010, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Subclass 176 obligations

Originally Posted by anu914
We need to apply once all the documents are uploaded right? before that we cannot get the TRN no. knw? I just wanted to make sure 'coz u sadi that u applied on 8th April and now uploading documents. Pls. clarify.

Thanks again..
Dear ,

If online applicant , you will get TRN as soon as you hit submit button and amount will be charged to you , within 1 wrkday you will receive confirmation of submission and other detail like client id etc.

As far as uploading concern , I am still doing after 1.4 months , you can upload documents upto 28 days from the date of application as per DIAC.

regards

Last edited by aahmed; Apr 20th 2010 at 12:35 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2010, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subclass 176 obligations

Originally Posted by aahmed
Dear ,

If online applicant , you will get TRN as soon as you hit submit button and amount will be charged to you , within 1 wrkday you will receive confirmation of submission and other detail like client id etc.

As far as uploading concern , I am still doing after 1.4 months , you can upload documents upto 28 days from the date of application as per DIAC.

regards
Thanks alot Aahamad... that was very clear...
That means now immediately i need to submit my application and get the TRN so that I can send it to South Australia.

After that i can upload the documents right?

I have a another small question.. Is there a specific way for us to get authorized to communicate with DIAC via email. For the paper based application there's a seperate form i guess.. How is it for the online application?

pls. help. thanks a lot...
Old Apr 21st 2010, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Thanks alot Aahamad... that was very clear...
That means now immediately i need to submit my application and get the TRN so that I can send it to South Australia.

After that i can upload the documents right?

I have a another small question.. Is there a specific way for us to get authorized to communicate with DIAC via email. For the paper based application there's a seperate form i guess.. How is it for the online application?

pls. help. thanks a lot...
Dear

On online application form there is a section "Contact details" , where you mentioned "current postal address" under which another section
"Communicating with you"
if you select "yes " against the question "Do you agree to this DIAC
communicating with you via email or fax?" and mentioned your mail id or fax-no .
That's it

Regards
aahmed
Old Apr 21st 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Dear

On online application form there is a section "Contact details" , where you mentioned "current postal address" under which another section
"Communicating with you"
if you select "yes " against the question "Do you agree to this DIAC
communicating with you via email or fax?" and mentioned your mail id or fax-no .
That's it

Regards
aahmed
Well it sounds easy.... thanks alot
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, I lodged my online application on 24th.... Now need to upload documents...

Thanks all for all the support.

If anyone knows pls. tell me whether I need to upload original documents as well with the translated versions.

For example my birth certificate is in my own language and i got it translated to English, so do I need to upload the one in my language as well along with the translated one?

Await your reply...
Thanks again...
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, I lodged my online application on 24th.... Now need to upload documents...

Thanks all for all the support.

If anyone knows pls. tell me whether I need to upload original documents as well with the translated versions.

For example my birth certificate is in my own language and i got it translated to English, so do I need to upload the one in my language as well along with the translated one?

Await your reply...
Thanks again...
Yes Dear , you need to upload both.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=aahmed;8521887]Yes Dear , you need to upload both.[/QUOTE

Thanks alot for the prompt reply
Old Apr 27th 2010, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi all... I want to know whether i need to upload form 80 and form 1221 for both me and my partner? It's not clearly stated in the mail i got from DIAC.

Pls. help... thanks a lot in advance...
Old Apr 27th 2010, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi all... I want to know whether i need to upload form 80 and form 1221 for both me and my partner? It's not clearly stated in the mail i got from DIAC.

Pls. help... thanks a lot in advance...
Dear Anu,

I had same situation .

you need to submit only form 80 for both , form 1221 is only for you.
Make sure you mention exactly "NOT AVAILABLE" if require , do not put N/A which stand for NOT APPLICABLE , as all question has are applicable to you.

WIth Regards
Old Apr 27th 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

mimiltonme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anu & Ahmed,

I cant find the form 1221 required in my online doc checklist. Do I really need to send this. What about your case(online tracking page).

If need to upload then How. Do i need to print that, fill it, scan and then upload it. I've not send it yet. Your opinion is really require.

Thanks.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot for the reply aahmed..

mimiltoneme, form 1221 is thr in the drop down list of the attaching document system. U just have to select it.. In my document checklist also it's not available.. So no worries I guess..

I have another small issue. When uploading passport bio data page we just need to scan the original and upload right? Is it required to get it certified knw?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot for the reply aahmed..

mimiltoneme, form 1221 is thr in the drop down list of the attaching document system. U just have to select it.. In my document checklist also it's not available.. So no worries I guess..

I have another small issue. When uploading passport bio data page we just need to scan the original and upload right? Is it required to get it certified knw?
Dear

mimiltoneme:
You need to send or upload Form 80 and 1221 only if CO asked you in "request of information".
I filled the softcopy (pdf) and took the printout , filled detail ( like name in your language , signature etc) and scaned , created a PDF file having all pages. size of PDF file was 3 MB so instaed of uploading sent to my CO by mail.

Anu : If it is color scaned copy then no need to get certify , if B&W you must get certified.

Last edited by aahmed; Apr 27th 2010 at 9:32 am.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Dear

mimiltoneme:
You need to send or upload Form 80 and 1221 only if CO asked you in "request of information".
I filled the softcopy (pdf) and took the printout , filled detail ( like name in your language , signature etc) and scaned , created a PDF file having all pages. size of PDF file was 3 MB so instaed of uploading sent to my CO by mail.

Anu : If it is color scaned copy then no need to get certify , if B&W you must get certified.
Thanks alot aahmed...
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

mimiltonme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot Anu and Ahmed....
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, I suddenly found an error in one of the answers I provided...

In the section about education qualifications, for my degree starting data and end date i provided the data when the course ended for us (30th May 2008). I could not find an exact date in any document. But now when trying to upload documents I saw that in my transcript the end date is given as 1st July 2008...

What shall I do? I learn that there is form 1023 in which we can provide correct answers for the incorrect answers we have given.

Does anyone know about this? Is my case ok to provide this form?
Pls............... advise, I'm really worried...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.