Subclass 176, Non CSL, non MODL??

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:37 am
Just Joined

kev0531 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subclass 176, Non CSL, non MODL??

Originally Posted by essex2sydney
Good to hear from you Kev, have you been assigned a case officer or still playing the waiting game? Such a long time to wait!!!
Hi essex2sydney,

I don't think I had gotten a CO, my agent just emailed me for more information yesterday but he didn't give me a definite answer, stating that the waiting could be 15mths from processing date.

But anyway keep your chins up people!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice

Originally Posted by kev0531
Hi essex2sydney,

I don't think I had gotten a CO, my agent just emailed me for more information yesterday but he didn't give me a definite answer, stating that the waiting could be 15mths from processing date.

But anyway keep your chins up people!
Fair enough, yep I think we need to come to terms with the fact it will most likely take over a year now, let me know how you go!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice

Fair enough, yep I think we need to come to terms with the fact it will most likely take over a year now, let me know how you go!
I forgot to ask, who else has done their own application and not via an agent?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

I forgot to ask, who else has done their own application and not via an agent?
I just had a quick look at my application online. When I clicked on the 'document checklist' it's stating that a list of documents such as; Birth certificate, Bio Page, Australian work experience etc is required. Now these are all documents that i've attached from the same day i lodged my visa and swear that previously it has never came up stating that - has this happened to anyone else before, and what shall i do lol?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:45 am
Just Joined

yogesh.vasudeva is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey...No need to worry for that...If you've already uploaded that while applying for GSM 176 Visa...because when you will be assigned a case officer...then he/she is gonna change the status of these documents from Required to Received....until that thing its gonna be the same msg...I have applied for 886 Visa last year...its even same for me...
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yogesh.vasudeva
Hey...No need to worry for that...If you've already uploaded that while applying for GSM 176 Visa...because when you will be assigned a case officer...then he/she is gonna change the status of these documents from Required to Received....until that thing its gonna be the same msg...I have applied for 886 Visa last year...its even same for me...
Thanks for that! I was confused as I thought it had said different beforehand!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:28 am
Just Joined

Anyone's on BEupdate? it seems that there are people getting their PRs already. And on that site, it seems that Brits are getting COs much earlier then the rest? Any opinions on that?

Last edited by kev0531; Mar 2nd 2009 at 4:29 am. Reason: typo
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Anyone's on BEupdate? it seems that there are people getting their PRs already. And on that site, it seems that Brits are getting COs much earlier then the rest? Any opinions on that?
Hey Kev,

I've listed myself on the BEupdate, but have forgotten to go back and check it out.

Are they people in our situation and what was the timeframe? My own inclination is that I won't hear until the later part of the year
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Hey Kev,

I've listed myself on the BEupdate, but have forgotten to go back and check it out.

Are they people in our situation and what was the timeframe? My own inclination is that I won't hear until the later part of the year
Hi

It seems to me for June 08, non MODL, online applications, the time frame to get a CO is 6-7 months.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi

It seems to me for June 08, non MODL, online applications, the time frame to get a CO is 6-7 months.
That was under the previous system...when I read the new priority processing order, i'm number 4 (last) so I think it's going to be longer wait - but who knows, that's just my personal opinion!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

e2s, i agree with your opinion. i am one of those who did it all by self. (thanks in large parts to britishexpats). i am from a HR country. you can deduce that from my location. i guess, it is going to be a loooooong wait.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
e2s, i agree with your opinion. i am one of those who did it all by self. (thanks in large parts to britishexpats). i am from a HR country. you can deduce that from my location. i guess, it is going to be a loooooong wait.
Yep - we're all in it together! Great to have this thread as interesting to see the progress of others!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice

Originally Posted by yogesh.vasudeva
Hey Yogesh, I am not familiar with the 886 visa, would really appreciate you updating me more about it. I read the material on the immi.gov.au website but wanted to know more in detail.
It would sure help to know that there are more possibilities other than the 176 subclass for me.
Thanks for your help again.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mb_jg
Wow, atleast you have a CO & you applied much before me, so congrats on that. I had appointed an agent since I was really busy with work & did not have time to spare for anything.

Now I feel like kicking my agent in the shin, he has started to respond very vaguely to my queries.

Is your appointed CO communicating with you, or has it stalled cause of the priority processing?
My PR Visa was granted 23/2/09, however, there was no communication from when the CO was appointed in early December 08.

(02/03/09 - Passports sent to Australia House London for that special lable)
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:44 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

A news letter from our agent says that they don't expect any MODL applications to be allocated for at least 6 months.

Cooler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.