Subclass 136 February application !

Old Jul 6th 2004, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subclass 136 February application !

Originally posted by CK2B
Hi Prince,

I know it's not easy but I think you need to exercise a little more patience and certainly advising Lindsey to panic about her Nov application is not good. At the start you are told the entire process will take approx 50 weeks so anything less is a bonus! Each application is different and I'm sure in some cases it's luck of the draw what CO you get but there are still plenty of late 2003 applicants waiting.
I agree! We're May 2003 and still waiting for visa. Meds were requested first week in Feb 04. Now have been allocated our 3rd case officer, so I hope this one is lucky!!!!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

I did not panic (Idid not worry( (liar) but I have been rewarded for my patience.

IT'S HERE....... this morning my lovely postman delivered a yellow envelpoe and the rest they say is history.

Don't worry everything will be fine.

http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...pp.jsp?id=1396

Lindsey
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your patience paid off. Congratulations now the real work begins.

Where r u going and when.

Helen
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Nige37
Your patience paid off. Congratulations now the real work begins.

Where r u going and when.

Helen
Mandurah WA hopefully early November.........can't wait

Lindsey
Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by lindseyden
Mandurah WA hopefully early November.........can't wait

Lindsey
There you see, patience is a virtue!! So glad your wait is finally over and best of luck with the rest of your move.

CK
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:44 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by CK2B
There you see, patience is a virtue!! So glad your wait is finally over and best of luck with the rest of your move.

CK
hi CK2B,

I didn't advised Lindseyden anything like that to get panic. I only ask her to be cautious since they have started the processing of Jan/Feb applications....

And moreover mine is 136 visa which require only 4 to 6 months. Hope you understand.

Last edited by Prince1975; Jul 7th 2004 at 5:50 am.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:00 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Prince1975
hi CK2B,

I didn't advised Lindseyden anything like that to get panic. I only ask her to be cautious since they have started the processing of Jan/Feb applications....

And moreover mine is 136 visa which require only 4 to 6 months. Hope you understand.
Yup,

It just that you wanna help others sometimes even a small input can stir worries. eventhough you meant good.

Anyway she got the Visa congrats Linseyden.

I saw in the austimeline that January people are slowly getting there meds requested so it wil be soon. I have to still wait for couple of months April applications.

Did anyone hear anything about the July 1 objectinves of DIMIA like acknowledging and requestings meds within a short time. There were lots of discussion on this and then its a just went silent. I am quite curious about it....

Cheers
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

johnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by chrisp6
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?
We applied February Skilled Ind. Confirmation of receipt came, and don't expect to hear until Sept/Oct based on all the info on this and timeline site.
Decided to organise meds in advance, so that can send them immeduatly requested.
Booked them today, for end of August.
All we can do is hope and wait!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Goldend Dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by johnkay
We applied February Skilled Ind. Confirmation of receipt came, and don't expect to hear until Sept/Oct based on all the info on this and timeline site.
Decided to organise meds in advance, so that can send them immeduatly requested.
Booked them today, for end of August.
All we can do is hope and wait!

We have friends who are skilled 136 - they received acknowledgment that their visa application was lodged at DIMIA on 15/12/03 and they haven't heard anything yet either.

We are 138 skilled sponsored lodged 22/03/04 & don't except to hear anything at all until mid October - anything earlier shall certainly be a bonus!

Patience is virtue.

Golden Dreamer
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

rarejunk_in is an unknown quantity at this point

Received acknowledgement for skilled independent , dated 5th of Jan 2004, but yet to hear anything on the meds.

Cheers,
RJ

Originally posted by Goldend Dreamer
We have friends who are skilled 136 - they received acknowledgment that their visa application was lodged at DIMIA on 15/12/03 and they haven't heard anything yet either.

We are 138 skilled sponsored lodged 22/03/04 & don't except to hear anything at all until mid October - anything earlier shall certainly be a bonus!

Patience is virtue.

Golden Dreamer
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:33 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Patience...lots of it...is indeed what we all need. Hoping DIMIA's hands speed up fast than expected. Of course, that's a big wish!!!!

We're March applicants and can't wait to see the line moving.
Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Hannah
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hi

I would definitely say expect the unexpected and like some of you have said anything less than 50 weeks is a bonus in our situation we totally got the unexpected!!

submitted skilled indep 136 early April 2004 received 9/4/04 acknowledged in May request for meds in June.

Meds have been sent off still waiting on poxy police reports!!

Cannot believe the timeline!!

So good luck to everyone
Old Jul 8th 2004, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

chrisp6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do I find the information where to have the medicals done ?

Originally posted by Atticus
Hi

I would definitely say expect the unexpected and like some of you have said anything less than 50 weeks is a bonus in our situation we totally got the unexpected!!

submitted skilled indep 136 early April 2004 received 9/4/04 acknowledged in May request for meds in June.

So good luck to everyone
Old Jul 10th 2004, 4:56 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by chrisp6
Where do I find the information where to have the medicals done ?
HI Chris,

Visit the below site for the details of approved panel doctors
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/doctors/index.htm

Best of luck!!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:38 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Atticus
Hi

So good luck to everyone
Hi Atticus! You're one lucky fella! We're one of those who would wish to be on your shoe. We're currently in Riyadh and as we all know the situation is so volatile. We did what we have to do - meds and police clearance done unrequested. Otherwise, we might not get them done if any harsh sparks of event would happen here. If so, we might need to evacuate at once. Things can be that complicated. So far, we're safe and hoping and praying to leave soon for Oz.

So all the best to the rest as well.

Cheers,
Hannah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.