British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Subclass 136 February application ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/subclass-136-february-application-239692/)

chrisp6 Jul 1st 2004 9:45 pm

Subclass 136 February application !
 
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?

Prince1975 Jul 2nd 2004 1:26 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by chrisp6
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?

Hi Chrisp6,

We r also in the same boat. Not heard from DIMIA even though i got STNI approved by May. When I emailed to DIMIA stating this, they advise me to wait as a CO would be in touch with me shortly, but still no news.......

Waiting, waiting and Waiting is the only solution.....

thebarkers Jul 2nd 2004 9:42 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by chrisp6
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?

we applied 8th jan and NOTHING yet

we front loaded ours so we probably wont get meds request through???!!

but we are touching the 6 month mark which i think is about the time they ask for them

fingers crossed
as we move out of our house in 3 weeks into m-i-l's

also 136

no bond or anything to send and hopefuly off to perth !!

CK2B Jul 2nd 2004 1:23 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by thebarkers
we applied 8th jan and NOTHING yet

we front loaded ours so we probably wont get meds request through???!!

but we are touching the 6 month mark which i think is about the time they ask for them

fingers crossed
as we move out of our house in 3 weeks into m-i-l's

also 136

no bond or anything to send and hopefuly off to perth !!
We too are Feb applicants - judging by others timeframes don't expect to get meds & police checks requests any earlier then September.

Nige37 Jul 2nd 2004 8:46 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 
We also applied February 04. Front Loaded and our agent was convinced that we would hear by the end of June. NO SUCH LUCK

She contacted them mid June and was advised that we did not yet have a CO. Advised here to contact them again mid July as they expected it to be allocated by then.


The waiting seems endless. House goes on the market on Monday. If we sell too soon then its in with the M I L. OH NO!!!!!!


Helen

Paul & Shar Jul 3rd 2004 2:41 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by chrisp6
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?

Hi
We are early JAN 2004 apps and have heard nothing yet.

Although going on others timelines I would expect something by end July, beg August.
So not long now I hope.

I'll definately post when meds are requested, as I like it when others to do as it keeps you going and you feel things are getting closer, even if only a little!

Hope we all start hearing soon

Shar

chrisp6 Jul 3rd 2004 6:50 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by Nige37
We also applied February 04. Front Loaded and our agent was convinced that we would hear by the end of June. NO SUCH LUCK

She contacted them mid June and was advised that we did not yet have a CO. Advised here to contact them again mid July as they expected it to be allocated by then.


The waiting seems endless. House goes on the market on Monday. If we sell too soon then its in with the M I L. OH NO!!!!!!


Helen
Could someone tell me what is CO ?

sj oldfield Jul 3rd 2004 7:16 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by chrisp6
Could someone tell me what is CO ?

Case Officer

Prince1975 Jul 6th 2004 1:52 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Case Officer

resend....
Anybody applied FEB 04 received medical request pleaseeeee.......

lindseyden Jul 6th 2004 6:34 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by Prince1975
resend....
Anybody applied FEB 04 received medical request pleaseeeee.......
We applied Nov 2003 and still have not heard anything, so be patient.LOL easier said that done I know.

Lindsey

Prince1975 Jul 6th 2004 7:59 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by lindseyden
We applied Nov 2003 and still have not heard anything, so be patient.LOL easier said that done I know.

Lindsey

Lindsey,

Heard from here that Nov03 already taken for processing. Pls check this ASAP, beacause even Jan04 applicants got medical requests.

reni10 Jul 6th 2004 8:07 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by Prince1975
Lindsey,

Heard from here that Nov03 already taken for processing. Pls check this ASAP, beacause even Jan04 applicants got medical requests.
I frontloaded my application in Jan 2004 and have not heard anything yet.

136 Skilled Independent.

I have not seen anyone else that has applied for a 136 in Jan 2004 being either granted or have PCC or Medical checks requested.

Prince1975 Jul 6th 2004 8:23 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by reni10
I frontloaded my application in Jan 2004 and have not heard anything yet.

136 Skilled Independent.

I have not seen anyone else that has applied for a 136 in Jan 2004 being either granted or have PCC or Medical checks requested.

Reni,
You may get your grant letter directly

kirkr99 Jul 6th 2004 8:52 am

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 

Originally posted by chrisp6
Has anyone had there medicals requested yet who applied around this time ?
Hi Chrisp6,

My wife & I applied 31st of Jan 2004 & have not heard anything yet, other than our acknowledgement etc.
As she is a hairdresser I was hoping we would heard something by now due to the recent announcement regarding the priority processing of all MODL occupations. However no such luck as yet!

cheers

Robert

CK2B Jul 6th 2004 12:19 pm

Re: Subclass 136 February application !
 
Hi Prince,

I know it's not easy but I think you need to exercise a little more patience and certainly advising Lindsey to panic about her Nov application is not good. At the start you are told the entire process will take approx 50 weeks so anything less is a bonus! Each application is different and I'm sure in some cases it's luck of the draw what CO you get but there are still plenty of late 2003 applicants waiting.


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:00 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.