Sub class 155 Visa

Old Mar 9th 2016, 8:55 pm
My thumbs have gone weird

thepoacher is on a distinguished road
Default Sub class 155 Visa

Hi all, After a little bit of help from any experts or people who have succesfully applied for a visa subclass 155. Basic run down is as follows. My Dad is Australian and Mum Welsh and they currently reside in Wales. They succesfully applied for a Partner Visa in 2011 in preperation for selling their house and moving out to Australia permanent. My Mum came to Australia to visit me in Melbourne for a couple of weeks to validate the Visa but has not been back since. They still haven't managed to sell their house and the 5 year period during which my Mum needs to be in Australia ends in August. Given her husband is Australian, that her son and grandchildren reside in Australia and that we previously lived in Asutralia as a family between 1988-1993 I imagine she would be a good shout to get a 1 year Sub Class 155 Visa? Any help greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 9th 2016, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sub class 155 Visa

I think you could pretty much guarantee that she'd get a one year RRV with an Aussie spouse.
Old Mar 10th 2016, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sub class 155 Visa

Originally Posted by louie
I think you could pretty much guarantee that she'd get a one year RRV with an Aussie spouse.
Yep, I'd concur with that.