student visa refused now PR

Old Dec 8th 2012, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

oracle.dba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default student visa refused now PR

Dear

One of my friends Australian student visa was refused in 2007.
Now he is eligible for PR. Can he apply for PR or he is not eligible ??

Thanks in advance,
Kind Regards.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 10:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: student visa refused now PR

Originally Posted by oracle.dba
Dear

One of my friends Australian student visa was refused in 2007.
Now he is eligible for PR. Can he apply for PR or he is not eligible ??

Thanks in advance,
Kind Regards.
Firstly, to use "Dear" in that way isn't really appropriate

Secondly - why was he refused? Did he not meet the criteria or was it more serious, something like being here illegally? If he just didn't meet the criteria then it won't affect a PR application but he needs to declare it when asked.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Firstly, to use "Dear" in that way isn't really appropriate

Secondly - why was he refused? Did he not meet the criteria or was it more serious, something like being here illegally? If he just didn't meet the criteria then it won't affect a PR application but he needs to declare it when asked.
He was refused, because of bank statement proved to be fake. In reality it was the mistake of bank manager and agent.

He has now over 5 years of IT experience, and wants to apply for PR directly. He has genuine experience and works in reputed firm.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 11:51 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

He was refused, because of bank statement proved to be fake. In reality it was the mistake of bank manager and agent.

He has now over 5 years of IT experience, and wants to apply for PR directly. He has genuine experience and works in reputed firm.
I imagine it will depend on if he was given a ban or not, and if he was, whether it has been served. Regardless of that though, if/when he decides to apply, he MUST declare that he was refused a visa & give details. Otherwise, he's risking the same problem again (trying to obtain a visa fraudulently).

Ultimately, it is still the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the documents provided are genuine. This is another good reason to ensure MARA registered agents are used though.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

If I were him I would get a good agent and then decide if he wants to risk possibly loosing the visa fee if it is refused.
As it was an honesty thing they are less likely to give pr, but nobody on here will be able to say one way or the other. He really needs a good agent.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 9:46 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but how was him submitting a fake document the fault of the bank manager and/or agent? Did they submit the document without his knowledge?

No matter, as has been said he will need to declare that his previous application was denied.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I imagine it will depend on if he was given a ban or not, and if he was, whether it has been served. Regardless of that though, if/when he decides to apply, he MUST declare that he was refused a visa & give details. Otherwise, he's risking the same problem again (trying to obtain a visa fraudulently).

Ultimately, it is still the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the documents provided are genuine. This is another good reason to ensure MARA registered agents are used though.
Thanks for replies.

He has every thing genuine now. How can he know whether he is banned or not ?

If he hire MARA agent then ?
Thanks.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 4:17 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replies.

He has every thing genuine now. How can he know whether he is banned or not ?

If he hire MARA agent then ?
Thanks.
I would suggest he gets a MARA registered agent to handle his case from the start. He will have character issues to overcome from the previous application if his application included false documents, so good representation would be an excellent start.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 9:18 am
Just Joined

sereice is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I just noticed the Oracle. Sorry if this doesn't relate but im about to purchase a student working visa. There based in Poland & aussie? Is it the same company? They. Quoted me 1200 for a package. Not mentioning anything about what I need in my bank??
Old Dec 11th 2012, 11:16 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by sereice
Hi I just noticed the Oracle. Sorry if this doesn't relate but im about to purchase a student working visa. There based in Poland & aussie? Is it the same company? They. Quoted me 1200 for a package. Not mentioning anything about what I need in my bank??
There is no such thing as a "student working visa" in Australia.

If you are unsure of the requirements of any visa then you can check on www.immi.gov.au but be certain first what you are actually applying for!
Old Dec 11th 2012, 11:18 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There is no such thing as a "student working visa" in Australia.

If you are unsure of the requirements of any visa then you can check on www.immi.gov.au but be certain first what you are actually applying for!
+1 on what Pollyana said. Plus I would check if the agent you are considering using is MARA registered.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

It's not on Mara..Awwww nooooo! I asked why & they said the college is & they sort the visa. Also I can pay directly to the college.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 3:31 pm

It's not on Mara..Awwww nooooo! I asked why & they said the college is & they sort the visa. Also I can pay directly to the college.
A person is MARA registered, not an organisation. I would be very wary if they're trying to claim otherwise.

You wouldn't pay the college for your visa application, you would pay DIAC. There's no guarantee of a grant. Have you checked your eligibility?
Old Dec 11th 2012, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

And if you are thinking about a route to perminant residency then ignor everything this agency has said and consult a mara agent. I had probably 70% incorrect info from these places about what would lead to pr before I came over as a student.
Old Dec 11th 2012, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

To be honest I haven't got a clue. I have never looked into this before. Though it does seem to good to be true. All I can say is im thankful of the advice. The company is : oraclepl & if you do www. & the company name & .com you will see a how to apply & deal.
It's amazing & I did question 1200 euros paying for everything. However I wanted ASAP & offerd stage 2 650 & they didn't take it as they need speak & sort the college???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.