Student Visa Information

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all
Default Re: Student Visa Information

Hi, I have noticed that you are in Cleveland which is where i am hopefully going to be living in July, so that i can start my Hairdressing course in Brisbane. My friend has also done this last year and is living in Cleveland. if you want to PM me then i am happy to give you info about how we have done this, but don't want to bore others on this thread!!!!!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:58 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LeWa
Paul&nic - which Hairdressing School did you attend? trying to choose one at the mo and bit unsure about this whole 900hours thing? Wanted to head to Sydney as have friends there but willing to go anywhere really!!
Currently one year into the course at the Brisbane School of Hairdressing - Gold Coast Campus.

'As we speak' the TRA are happy with the schools Cert III as it includes over 1200 hours of 'on the floor' training. In the last week two friends have received positive assessments, altho the first one DID get a knock back with first attempt. Apparently the 900 hours wasn't made clear enough.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

If my daughter heads back out to Oz with us (we are ping-pongers), how much would it roughly cost her in fees? She already has a PR visa. She would probably do graphics.

Also, her boyfriend who has never been to Oz has asked me to find out about rough estimate of the cost for him to come out on a student visa. We are looking at the possibility of the Gold Coast.

Thanks
Mandy
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

diana is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Student Visa Information

Hello, I need some information pleaseeeeeeeee. My brother's visa was refuse, I already appeal to court, the court was refuse because the college wasn't registered in the DFES, the judge told me, is better to apply again for a interview in the embassy, I'm afraid because what happened if the embassy refuse again, but I have a letter from the court who said he will have consideration at the time of his interview. But who believe that. Please I need some advice.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

the DFES is in the UK, not australia - wrong forum me thinks....
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Currently one year into the course at the Brisbane School of Hairdressing - Gold Coast Campus.

'As we speak' the TRA are happy with the schools Cert III as it includes over 1200 hours of 'on the floor' training. In the last week two friends have received positive assessments, altho the first one DID get a knock back with first attempt. Apparently the 900 hours wasn't made clear enough.
Thanks so much, you are an encyclopedia of information, I for one appreciate all the trouble you are going to to answer our queries. I am also going out on a student visa, yes to do haidressing also, although I think I'm going to be a little older than most of them on the course, 38 at the mo. We should have been there February but our house sale fell through so I think we are going to have to start again with the process if it doesnt sell soon. We have to sell to finance ourselves as I'm sure you know full well how expensive it is to go this route. I have got a place at the Wynne hoescher academy too, I found them really helpful but I dont know anything about them, I also would appreciate any feedback from other students. Good luck to us all. Paula
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

birdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nicebirdling is just really nice

We paid for the first year only, that was with Education Queensland.

Other states may want the full duration paid up front, but as we knew we was gonna go for 16 months of study we went this way and recently paid the kids fee's for a further 6 months.
Thanks for all the info, it has been really helpful.
Could you possibly let me know the price of school fees, My daughter is 7 years old and would attend primary school.
We are at present trying to work out the budget needed.
Thanks
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulainspain
Thanks so much, you are an encyclopedia of information, I for one appreciate all the trouble you are going to to answer our queries. I am also going out on a student visa, yes to do haidressing also, although I think I'm going to be a little older than most of them on the course, 38 at the mo. We should have been there February but our house sale fell through so I think we are going to have to start again with the process if it doesnt sell soon. We have to sell to finance ourselves as I'm sure you know full well how expensive it is to go this route. I have got a place at the Wynne hoescher academy too, I found them really helpful but I dont know anything about them, I also would appreciate any feedback from other students. Good luck to us all. Paula
I'm 37 and we have a lady who is over 50 here! ... don't worry about age! ...

Originally Posted by birdling
Thanks for all the info, it has been really helpful.
Could you possibly let me know the price of school fees, My daughter is 7 years old and would attend primary school.
We are at present trying to work out the budget needed.
Thanks
I'm not sure what year your child will be in, but here's a link to EQI website to get an idea for fees.

http://education.qld.gov.au/marketin...oursefees.html
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

I'm 37 and we have a lady who is over 50 here! ... don't worry about age! ...

I'm not sure what year your child will be in, but here's a link to EQI website to get an idea for fees.

http://education.qld.gov.au/marketin...oursefees.html
Brilliant, thanks for letting me know.