Wikiposts

Student Visa to current 457

Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough
Default Student Visa to current 457

Anybody know if there is a form or process to complete to move my partner from her current student visa onto my 457 visa?

TP
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student Visa to current 457

You should add her on the application when applying for your 457 visa.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Student Visa to current 457

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
You should add her on the application when applying for your 457 visa.
now why didnt i think of that?

without sounding too sarcastic.........student visa to CURRENT 457

Last edited by trainee_pilot; Sep 28th 2007 at 9:41 am.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

So is this someone you have met SINCE coming out on a 457 visa? Just confused as to why she wouldn't have been included on the 457 visa in the first place? If it is someone you have not been with for too long you may not be able to. I believe you have to prove you have been living together a year don't you?
As you are already in Oz I would pop into your local immigration office. They are very helpful (well were the one time I visited them).
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Just confused as to why she wouldn't have been included on the 457 visa in the first place? If it is someone you have not been with for too long you may not be able to. I believe you have to prove you have been living together a year don't you?
As you are already in Oz I would pop into your local immigration office. They are very helpful (well were the one time I visited them).
arghhhhhhhh!

forget it