Wikiposts

Student Visa

Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

gagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nice
Default Student Visa

Hello again people

A little help needed if anyone can.

I need to know if a CERT III course in tiling in yr1 followed by a CERT IV in Building/Construction in yr2 would still class as two years study in a 60pt occupation. Or does in need to be 2yrs study for a cert III course only?

Thought I had found the perfect course but just need to know that a PR route could still be achieved after it finishes. (Providing a miracle happens in the next couple of years where brits are able to migrate to Australia again and the economy gets somewhere near stable)

Any advice would be great thanks
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student Visa

We had a lady come to speak to us from immigration the other day at my school and she said that both years have to be to do with your nominated occupation. If they both are to do with the job you want to go for in theory you should be fine (although she did not fill me with confidence).
If I were you I would be checking with immigration first though.

Good luck