Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
Must be the daftest suggestion I've seen in a long time!

If everybody that should seek advice from a government dept or relevant professional did so, this forum would be full of tumbleweed!

Cheers

Steve
But on a question like this there is no way of getting the answer from here, is there.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:26 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Thanks every one for sharing your opinion.... I definitely understand that only DIAC can sort out this matter, not any internet forum. My intention was just to leverage the knowledge of this forum has and wanted to double check ...

Tomorrow I will ring to DIAC and hopefully sort out the matter.

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 8th 2009 at 2:34 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sandy81
Thanks every one for sharing your opinion.... I definitely understand that only DIAC can sort out this matter, not any internet forum. My intention was just to leverage the knowledge of this forum has and wanted to double check ...

Tomorrow I will ring to DIAC and hopefully sort out the matter.
Even I want to call will they connect to your CO - is it possible
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:32 pm
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Even I want to call will they connect to your CO - is it possible
No, I don't think so ! Call might not be forwarded to our CO, anyway it doesn't matter, ultimately call information will be in DIAC's system and CO has access to it ...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious? You are going to call DIAC because they said "your client's application" not "your application"?

Why on earth does it matter? Please give me one reason why this matters.

Even if they say to you in due course, "your client's visa has been approved" what the hell difference does it make? It is still a visa in your name. I really, REALLY do not understand your problem.

It is such a shame for all of us that there are so many people who would waste DIAC's time with silly PLEs and phone calls.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Are you serious? You are going to call DIAC because they said "your client's application" not "your application"?

Even if they say to you in due course, "your client's visa has been approved" what the hell difference does it make? It is still a visa in your name. I really, REALLY do not understand your problem.

It is such a shame for all of us that there are so many people who would waste DIAC's time with silly PLEs and phone calls.
Its not a small mistake I dont want continue with the agent thats why I terminated what will happen if they send some important communications to agents maild Id.

There is some piece of information on CO hand regarding agent details. he might want to remove it.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Its not a small mistake I dont want continue with the agent thats why I terminated what will happen if they send some important communications to agents maild Id.

There is some piece of information on CO hand regarding agent details. he might want to remove it.
My comment was not directed at you, it was directed at the OP.

I completely agree that if your communications are being sent to a fired agent you need to correct them.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

My comment was not directed at you, it was directed at the OP.

I completely agree that if your communications are being sent to a fired agent you need to correct them.
Sorry then We were with same agents. So I might have bit curiosity to answer your question
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:25 pm
June'08 applicant

You have no idea what you are talking about... you are proving yourself a silly here ! Try to be in my shoe and you will realize .. I hope and pray that such kind of blunder (even if it is nothing for you) never happens to you or anybody else !! I have been through this agent and believe me he is a dirty piece of work and it is now my responsibility to check, by calling or sending countless PLEs until matter is resolved, that my application has no such wrong info attached without my knowledge (especially after Shiva has posted about email which was sent our ex-agent by DIAC). Agent-client drama is not the only thing, I'm more concerned if DIAC has sent an email to ex-agent and that email was never forwarded to me.

You need to mind your language and you have no right to comment on other PLE a silly. If you feel shame then why don't you take a break on posting your "knowledge" here on this thread.

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 8th 2009 at 4:34 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

sandy once said ..to me..he can wait more than 18 months i remember...
waiting is thrill for him ...i guess
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:33 pm
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by water man
sandy once said ..to me..he can wait more than 18 months i remember...
waiting is thrill for him ...i guess
So you are back to action with your "intelligent" posts !!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sandy81
You have no idea what you are talking about... you are proving yourself a silly here ! Try to be in my shoe and you will realize .. I hope and pray that such kind of blunder (even if it is nothing for you) never happens to you or anybody else !! I have been through this agent and believe me he is a dirty piece of work and it is now my responsibility to check, by calling or sending countless PLEs until matter is resolved, that my application has no such wrong info attached without my knowledge (especially after Shiva has posted about email which was sent our ex-agent by DIAC). Agent-client drama is not the only thing, I'm more concerned if DIAC has sent an email to ex-agent and that email was never forwarded to me.

You need to mind your language and you have no right to comment on other PLE a silly. If you feel shame then why don't you take a break on posting your "knowledge" here on this thread.
No I am not "proving myself a silly" .. and by the way that makes no sense in the English language, but I get your drift.

You have said that YOU got an email saying "your client" (not that emails are being directed to a previous agent) and have been told several times by several people on here not to worry about it. Yet you continue to go on and on about it and then take exception to me commenting on a thread that you have started asking for people's opinion on the matter. Or is it that you only want posts that tell you it is a good idea to bombard DIAC with PLE's and phone calls? If you do not want other opinions then do not post on an open forum.

And I do not need to "mind my language", there is nothing wrong with my language. But if you have any concerns about it then by all means report me to a moderator and they can tell me to "mind my language" as they see fit.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Jul 8th 2009 at 5:33 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 6:31 pm
June'08 applicant

and by the way that makes no sense in the English language, but I get your drift.
No thanks ! I am genuinely NOT interested in knowing how many points you have claimed for English language requirement for your visa.

You have said that YOU got an email saying "your client" (not that emails are being directed to a previous agent) and have been told several times by several people on here not to worry about it. Yet you continue to go on and on about it and then take exception to me commenting on a thread that you have started asking for people's opinion on the matter. Or is it that you only want posts that tell you it is a good idea to bombard DIAC with PLE's and phone calls? If you do not want other opinions then do not post on an open forum.

And I do not need to "mind my language", there is nothing wrong with my language. But if you have any concerns about it then by all means report me to a moderator and they can tell me to "mind my language" as they see fit.
And WHY in the world it bothers you so much if someone raises a genuine concern to DIAC by calling or lodging a PLE. Your noise is not going to stop me from taking action in the interest of my application. I know that the DIAC staff have an ability to distinguish between silly(as you say so) and genuine concerns.

Today, at one point of time I almost decided not to take up this matter(agent-client) with DIAC after I saw opinions of my fellow forum members on this thread.

However, below threads raised my eyebrows, as me and Shiva, both have quite similar kind of experience with our ex-agent. DIAC still sends important emails to our ex-agent, not sure why ? What make DIAC to send an email to ex-agent despite Shiva had terminated contract ? Possibly same thing might have happened to me. Something is wrong somewhere and we need to find out. And How ? By lodging a PLE or calling to DIAC as we don't have a magic crystal ball.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618966
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618618

As I said, now agent-client is not the only matter, I feel that there might be more behind the scene and I might be just unaware of it. I just want to make sure that neither DIAC had sent any communication in the past to my ex-agent nor received any unwanted data/form especially 956 from my ex-agent.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Guys...you can run me over with a Road-train but please relax.

Stress levels are high and Patience is difficult. We are not here in a war with each other.

I personally dont see any reason not to inquire why the application has been treated as from an agent..afteralll there are people wrongly not classified as CSL even after notification.

Also dont see any reason making a personal attack on someone by calling them silly.

Peace guys
Old Jul 8th 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by scaria197
Guys...you can run me over with a Road-train but please relax.

Stress levels are high and Patience is difficult. We are not here in a war with each other.

I personally dont see any reason not to inquire why the application has been treated as from an agent..afteralll there are people wrongly not classified as CSL even after notification.

Also dont see any reason making a personal attack on someone by calling them silly.

Peace guys
Agreeeee, there is no need for personal attacks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.