Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:36 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

DIAC thinks that I'm migration agent, which is evident from the reply of last two PLEs.

Your clients application remains under active consideration.

No further documents are required at this time. You will be notified
should any further information be required.

Your patience is appreciated.

... Another one ...

I note from the file that no more documents are required for this
application at this time.

The case officer will be able to move to finalisation of the application
once all outstanding checks on the application are complete.

The anticipated time frame on this is by the end of August this year, we
also advise that the DIAC web site is monitored by you for any changes
that may be made to application processing over the next months.

For any further enquiries about the application your client has lodged
please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Initially, I thought it might be a mistake, but now I thinks that there is some info attached to my application, which make them think that I'm a migration agent. Is this happened to anyone ? Please share your ideas on what to do further to avoid this confusion.

Please note that, I have ended contract with my agent since Feb-2009.

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 7th 2009 at 6:41 am.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:39 am
June'08 applicant

Default Re: Strange - DIAC thinks that I'm Migration Agent

FYI .... I lodged PLE on 03-July and today i.e 07-July, I got a reply .... Quite fast !!
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like a little mistake. Why on earth does it matter anyway?

Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:52 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
It looks like a little mistake. Why on earth does it matter anyway?

This mistake is repetitive in nature and that's a cause of concern to me, though it is not serious (hope so).
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:57 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Repetitive mistakes
Repetitive PLE's

I'd call it "Quid Pro Quo "
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:05 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by Axe
Repetitive mistakes
Repetitive PLE's

I'd call it "Quid Pro Quo "
DIAC staff are not school kids .... You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours .... Certainly not !!

"THANKS"

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 7th 2009 at 7:08 am.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:49 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Les Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to behold

Methinks you're reading too much into them.

They're just form letters.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:01 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by Les Mighalls
Methinks you're reading too much into them.

They're just form letters.
Thanks Les ! You mean, the DIAC staff who replied me did a copy-paste reply which was given to the previous query of some other application which was lodged by the migration agent ?

I ignored when it happened first time, but it happened second time so I'm kind of concerned. I assume it is not serious .... right ?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

They would presumably have template replies, one to agents one to applicants They used the wrong one. End of. What a fuss over nothing, forget it
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:54 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
They would presumably have template replies, one to agents one to applicants They used the wrong one. End of. What a fuss over nothing, forget it
Thanks for your inputs ! That's what I thought of, Nothing ! However, I wanted to confirm from other forum members. A reply from Les made me cool

It's not a fuss, it was a concern for me as it happened two times. I hope you can understand.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

I think it templates mistake from my experience . Even though my previous PLE reply says my CO is waiting for medicals has to be finalised again I received same kind of request letter for medicals as well PCC.

Loads of application - diff case histories some time errors possible and typing new letters for everyone its not possible
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandy81
DIAC thinks that I'm migration agent, which is evident from the reply of last two PLEs.

Your clients application remains under active consideration.

No further documents are required at this time. You will be notified
should any further information be required.

Your patience is appreciated.

... Another one ...

I note from the file that no more documents are required for this
application at this time.

The case officer will be able to move to finalisation of the application
once all outstanding checks on the application are complete.

The anticipated time frame on this is by the end of August this year, we
also advise that the DIAC web site is monitored by you for any changes
that may be made to application processing over the next months.

For any further enquiries about the application your client has lodged
please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Initially, I thought it might be a mistake, but now I thinks that there is some info attached to my application, which make them think that I'm a migration agent. Is this happened to anyone ? Please share your ideas on what to do further to avoid this confusion.

Please note that, I have ended contract with my agent since Feb-2009.
This might be a daft suggestion, but if you are really concerned about this why don't you take it up with DIAC instead of with an internet forum?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sandy81
I ignored when it happened first time, but it happened second time so I'm kind of concerned. I assume it is not serious .... right ?
They might have CRM installed over there which has Email templates and previous "Sent" email records for all customers. They made mistake once. Then started using the same "Addressing draft" and the mistake continues..
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

DIAC is also full of people...and people DO MISTAKES...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
This might be a daft suggestion, but if you are really concerned about this why don't you take it up with DIAC instead of with an internet forum?
Must be the daftest suggestion I've seen in a long time!

If everybody that should seek advice from a government dept or relevant professional did so, this forum would be full of tumbleweed!

Cheers

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.