Wikiposts

STNI Visa Application Processing

Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:42 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default STNI Visa Application Processing

Don't know if it's just my interpretation of this, but having checked out the spreadsheets maintained by Clippies and Redlion of BE visa applications, the STNI folks are seriously lagging behind. I was under the impression that it's a priority application, but the stats don't seem to reflect that!

I guess we'll get there in the end though
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STNI Visa Application Processing

Originally Posted by herrchook
Don't know if it's just my interpretation of this, but having checked out the spreadsheets maintained by Clippies and Redlion of BE visa applications, the STNI folks are seriously lagging behind. I was under the impression that it's a priority application, but the stats don't seem to reflect that!

I think they are about the same as the 136 all told. But then again that's my opinion not fact

You'll get there
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

That's exactly what I am thinking!

If you have a look at austimeline, the timelines seem to confirm this. Most of the july applicants are still waiting for a CO.
But another of my impressions is that mainly STNI applicants from high risk countries have to wait much longer than others.

Marion
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

You are not at all mistaken.
most stni 137 applications seems to be moving so slowly and mine is no exception - june 30
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice
Exclamation Re: STNI Visa Application Processing

I've a post about STNI application where have some news about the process time.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424583
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

we are 137 stni
ack 30th may 2006
visa granted 29th jan 2007
8 months in total from acknowledgement
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I bet im lagging more than you.

Bet you I am.

Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Bet you I am.

NoI bet I am lagging even further behind than u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:37 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Bet you I am.

OK you win . It's so crap that you and Abdel are still waiting. You'd be a credit to Australia - they don't know what they're missiing .
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:38 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Bexie
How long have you been waiting Bexie?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bet your not.

Shall we have a lagging race?

People could put bets on us.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

How long have you been waiting Bexie?
Been waiting since May when application went in - nearly 9 months. Meds requested mid Nov and done and sent 1/12/06. Received 6/12/06. All other paperwork done and sent. Agent just phoned and said 'It's just a matter of waiting now............' What else have I been doing! She says if we haven't heard in a week she will email CO. Any one else in the same boat as moi? STNI My STNI stands for Sending (this) Teacher Nutty (and) Insane - what does yours stand for!!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:45 am
Sunny Sydney

Been waiting since May when application went in - nearly 9 months. Meds requested mid Nov and done and sent 1/12/06. Received 6/12/06. All other paperwork done and sent. Agent just phoned and said 'It's just a matter of waiting now............' What else have I been doing! She says if we haven't heard in a week she will email CO. Any one else in the same boat as moi? STNI My STNI stands for Sending (this) Teacher Nutty (and) Insane - what does yours stand for!!
That sucks, but sadly, Sam beat you Bexie
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll join a lagging race. I'll bet you a piece of earth from the promised land (Anfield of course!) that I will be the most professional, biggest lagger!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll join a lagging race. I'll bet you a piece of earth from the promised land (Anfield of course!) that I will be the most professional, biggest lagger!
Boll**ks - am a loser, but bet in the end I'll be the biggest lagger and lag for the longest lagathon!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.