Wikiposts

STNI VIC approved Yeah baby

Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of
Talking STNI VIC approved Yeah baby

Ok .......... 1st Thanks everyone for ur guidance at evry step........Ok got my STNI VIC (Hairdresser)........Now lot of question hope u'll answer these....

1. I have already applied for 136 independent till not got acknowlegdement yet...now how do I convert my case to STNI category i think its 137...?

2. Is STNI is proirty prossessing as written in the mail if so wht the timescale?

3. Wht diffrence between 136 skilled independent & 137 STNI (apart from points which is 70 for STNI)?

4. how much I have to score in IELTS already give one time and got 4.5 overall is this sufficient for STNI application?

hope i'll get this questiosn answered ?

Thanking u all in advance

vegeto_10
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Default Re: STNI VIC approved Yeah baby

Hi vegeto_10,

Congrats on getting the nomination

In order to meet the basic requirements for the STNI visa you need to have at least vocational english. To demonstrate 'vocational' English language ability you must achieve a band score of at least five on all four components of the IELTS test - speaking, reading, listening, and writing.

It may be a good idea to speak to an agent at this stage before you do anything further. You may have to pay a small fee but well worth it to know what you should do in order to be able to continue with your application.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Oops, forgot to answer some of your other queries.

1. To convert your application send a letter requesting the change to DIMA together with Form 1100. I would not suggest that you do it until you have your file reference number though...

2. Yes STNI does get priority processing but then so do 136 MODL applications. The timescale for either visa I believe is approximately 6 months (but this is in no way set in stone )

3. Both are permanent residence visa. However, with a 137 you have given an undertaking to the sponsoring state that you will live and work in that state for a period of 2 years.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by depaiva
Oops, forgot to answer some of your other queries.

1. To convert your application send a letter requesting the change to DIMA together with Form 1100. I would not suggest that you do it until you have your file reference number though...

2. Yes STNI does get priority processing but then so do 136 MODL applications. The timescale for either visa I believe is approximately 6 months (but this is in no way set in stone )

3. Both are permanent residence visa. However, with a 137 you have given an undertaking to the sponsoring state that you will live and work in that state for a period of 2 years.

Just have 1 more question which one is better 136 or 137 visa......(MDOL occupation) apart for living in state for 2 years