STNI April 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default STNI April 2007 Applicants

Hi I am Narender Choudhary.

I have applied for PR under STNI (Independent) 137. DIAC received my application on 13 April. Any one have any idea about how long they will take for acknowledgement? and what's the processing time for STNI application?
waiting for your valuable reply
thanks
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: STNI April 2007 Applicants

Im interested to hear the replies to this message too as were going for this visa and should be posting it off in about 2 weeks time.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Chaudhary

I have applied for PR under STNI (Independent) 137. DIAC received my application on 13 April. Any one have any idea about how long they will take for acknowledgement? and what's the processing time for STNI application?
thanks
Hi,

I sent for STNI on 30th March and recieved immidiate confirmation of application. Which state have you applied to? I applied to WA and their web site says a reply within 10 days, but I think that must be for the confirmation. As for letting me know if I've been accepted, I'm still wating.

Sara
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sara W
Hi,

I sent for STNI on 30th March and recieved immidiate confirmation of application. Which state have you applied to? I applied to WA and their web site says a reply within 10 days, but I think that must be for the confirmation. As for letting me know if I've been accepted, I'm still wating.

Sara
Hi Sara

I think Narender was meaning the actual visa application but correct me if I am wrong. In answer to Narender's question the acknowledgement takes roughly 6 weeks and the visa is on the same timescale as 136 visa. If you look at www.austimeline.com it will give you an idea of timescales.

Sara, we too applied to WA for sponsorship and it took roughly 3 weeks for them to reply and they reply to you by letter for you to sign and send off with your visa application.

Hope this is of some help and I have got it right!

Nikki x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:54 am
Just Joined

Chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sara W
Hi,

Sara
Hi Sara

I got nominated by Victoria State Last week and I already lodged my application on 13th of this month.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chaudhary

thanks
hey i m from india i got my 137 STNI in march 2007 ......Diac will take 1 -2 month to ack. recepit and processing of the appliaction is considred under genearl migration as 136 so it will take 9-10 month for visa grant(for indian nationals) may be more after july,07 rule change
Old May 8th 2007, 7:30 am
Just Joined

tota7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi forumers:

In the case of STNI Life scientists nec. occupation in Victoria, there is only one preferred specialization mentioned in the webpage: bioinformatics. What will be the chances of getting nominations in other specializations besides bioinformatics in this occupation ? If anyone of you have idea or gone through the process, please share your experience and timeline. Do they also ask IELTS ? and do they consider IELTS academic module if they require it ? Waiting your reply.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,

anyone got any updates on WA STNI sponsorship timeline - keep looking on the computer to see if our agent has had any news (also sit by the computer longing for an email to arrive - although i know theyre probably in bed, cant help it!)
its been two weeks now - hopefully shouldnt be much longer?!

sorry had to speak to someone about it - noone else is at home, and now i've got to wait all weekend

fingers crossed for monday

lisa
x
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lolylew
hi,

anyone got any updates on WA STNI sponsorship timeline - keep looking on the computer to see if our agent has had any news (also sit by the computer longing for an email to arrive - although i know theyre probably in bed, cant help it!)
its been two weeks now - hopefully shouldnt be much longer?!

sorry had to speak to someone about it - noone else is at home, and now i've got to wait all weekend

fingers crossed for monday

lisa
x
We applied online on 29th March 2007 and got the approval through the post on 18th April
Good luck Sara
Old Jul 6th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

thanks sara,

hopefully it will be some time next week then

what visa are you going on and what area are you planning to stay in.

were thinking of mandurah area as our STNI 137 requires we stay in a certain area for 2 years - although there are quite a few other options depending on where my OH gets a job.

thanks
lisa
x
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Our visa application was picked up a few hours ago by DHL, its on route as I type to our agent in OZ, were applying on a STNI 137 Visa to Perth, hopefully it wont take too long to go through as we want to be in OZ before xmas.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

well done, ours it on its way to our agents in oz aswell - how exciting!!!!!!

keep us updated
lisa

Last edited by lolylew; Jul 6th 2007 at 10:02 pm. Reason: spellling
Old Jul 7th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck Lisa, let us know how you get on.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=lolylew;5019648]thanks sara,

hopefully it will be some time next week then

what visa are you going on and what area are you planning to stay in.

were thinking of mandurah area as our STNI 137 requires we stay in a certain area for 2 years - although there are quite a few other options depending on where my OH gets a job.

thanks
lisa
x[/QU
Not sure of what number the visa is (my husband's doing the paperwork and he's still in bed so I won't go ask him) but it's WA state sponsorship for a permanent visa (they sponsor people who have a skill that is on their skill shortage list).
After you get approval from WA state, you then do the usual DIMA application. The reason I have done things this way is I didn't have enough 'points' for the DIMA (you'll probably be aware that you lose points the older you are)
We submitted the DIMA in May and are hoping to know by November if we are successful, some people report getting their visa quicker, so I have my fingers crossed. We don't want to go till after christmas, but would like to know asap so we can make plans.
I'll be living in Leederville (close to city) with an old friend to begin with and then we hope to buy in a northern suburb of Perth, no too far from the ocean.
We went to Perth in November and we loved it, it seems a fantastic place to raise kids. It has hot (but not humid) weather wide clear roads, lots to do. The only negatives are long way from family and the telly is rubbish.
Where do you want to go in Oz?
Good luck with your application.
Sara
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:38 am
Just Joined

James2513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: STNI April 2007 Applicants

Hi, I am a STNI applicant form India I had applied in June’07 and waiting for CO. Is there any Indian applicant who has applied after April ’07 and have a CO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.