Wikiposts

STNI application again

Old Feb 6th 2007, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice
Unhappy STNI application again

Hi people,
I need to share this information with all of you.
So, when I applied for STNI on August 3 the STNI process time only take about 5 months for offshore applicant. Few days later in the DIMIA web site(http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-you-lodge.htm)
this information was updated to 7 months.

Now I had 6 months and 4 days completed so, I sent an email to DIMIA asking why the STNI is taking so long. They answered me that offshore STNI is taking about 9 months to be sorted out, because they have a lot of applicants between May 2006 and early August 2006(manly first 2 weeks).

I think that many of us will wait more 3 months like me. However, they told me that it is possible to have the visa sorted out before 9 months.. I hope, I wish that..

-- another observation:
I saw in another forum that the people are found out how many process are in the same day of your. They discovered that the File Ref number is sequencial and starts each new year. So, counting the past days from 01/01/2006 until the day of you application you have the first number. The second number is the end of your file ref number CLF2006/XXXXX, where is XXXX is your second number.

Dividing the second number by the first number(days past) you have how many applications have in the same day before your application.
I applied on August 3, 2006 , I have 215 days past from January until my application.
The result from division from mine XXXX and 215 is about 453 process before mine in the same day.

I hope this information will help you know how many process are in the same day that your.

Sorry my English!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice
Question Re: STNI application again

Had anyone tried to find out about how many process are in the same day that your?
I'm not sure whether this calculation works. Have anyone here that had applied on January 2007 that can confirm if the File Reference Number is a sequencial number that starts each year?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default Re: STNI application again

Quite interesting..
Has the service standard changed - since when ?
IF the info you gathered is correct, this mean i will not hear from a C.O. before end March 07 as my application was acknowledge as received 30 Jun 06.

Where, which address did you send the mail to DIMA
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default Re: STNI application again

i am trying to work out my fle reference based on your assumption but i just can't find out or obtain something that makes sense.

maybe i have not understood your explanation. can you please explain once more or take a ficticious file reference no?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Lightbulb Re: STNI application again

I tried to explain better now, if you have more doubts tell me.

Fist day of the year: 01/01/2006 - Starts File Number CLF2006/00001
The day I applied : 03/08/2006
My File Number(fake): CLF2006/56798

Number of day between 01/01/2006 and 03/08/2006 = 215 days

Total of process in the same day of mine: 56798 / 215 = 264.

So, have 264 process in the same day of mine if the File Number starts each year.

I sent an email to DIMIA or DICA by form in the web site..

Last edited by adilsondias; Feb 7th 2007 at 11:57 pm.