Wikiposts

State Sponsorship-WA

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default State Sponsorship-WA

Hi,
I just joined to this forum.I applied for the state sponsorship to WA in 4th January..still i did not get any reply..Has any body got reply from WA,
Thanka,
Gim
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Re: State Sponsorship-WA

Seems very slow - we got ours in 24hrs but we did speak to them on the phone first. This was 2 yrs ago.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 2:48 am
Just Joined

MB1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: State Sponsorship-WA

Originally Posted by Asanka
Hi,
I just joined to this forum.I applied for the state sponsorship to WA in 4th January..still i did not get any reply..Has any body got reply from WA,
Thanka,
Gim
When I rang 1 week ago they said they were looking at applications at the end of December, so you should not have to wait much longer
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

wolkenwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: State Sponsorship-WA

Originally Posted by Asanka
Hi,
Thanka,
Gim
I`m a 19.01 WA-applicant. And i'm also still waiting.
But tomorrow is another day!
Good luck!