Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

State Sponsorship/SMP Northern Territory (merged threads)

State Sponsorship/SMP Northern Territory (merged threads)

Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:06 am
Just Joined

roxcy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NT State sponsorship – Evidence of financial resources - plss help

Whats your subclass. Have u applied to DiaC FIRST.
oR U R FIRST OPTING FOR smp
Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

sohelsay is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: NT State sponsorship – Evidence of financial resources - plss help

The day you provide the certified copy, mention the conversion rate from your bank or any reliable site from the internet. The conversion rates are not that fluctuating. Just put an average standard rate.

When I applied for my sponsorship to South Australia, I also provided the amount in Local Currency as well as Australian Currency using the Bank Rate and mentioned it on the document.

It's not that complicated, and try to keep it as simple as possible.

Cheers!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

harsha405 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sohelsay
The day you provide the certified copy, mention the conversion rate from your bank or any reliable site from the internet. The conversion rates are not that fluctuating. Just put an average standard rate.

When I applied for my sponsorship to South Australia, I also provided the amount in Local Currency as well as Australian Currency using the Bank Rate and mentioned it on the document.

It's not that complicated, and try to keep it as simple as possible.

Cheers!
Hi Sohelsay

Thank you for your Advice.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 3:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship from Northern Territory

Originally Posted by Joy.Please

You're new here - so you don't know that non-Brits are not that welcome here. Try to get onto other forums for advice.
What a ridiculous comment. A huge percentage of the members of the BE forums are not British. Everyone is welcome as long as they abide by the rules.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 3:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State Sponsorship?SMP Northern Territory (merged threads)

Several threads merged as they are all regarding NT sponsorship.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: NT State sponsorship – Evidence of financial resources - plss help

Originally Posted by uklass
Hey Harsha

Got another 2 automated emails saying they had recieved my email and will respond soon but no answer!

Am going with the statement from bank & a certified copy of estate agents valuation of my property with currency exchange rate for the same day as statement. THANKS Dorothy!

Uklass
Hey UKlass

Did you apply for the ss NT ? any update from them?

Cheers
harsha
Old Dec 28th 2010, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi

Does any one knows ? after applying SS NT how long that funds in the bank account should remain.

What happend if we Withdraw money after 2 weeks time.

Will they check with the bank.

Best regars.

Harsha
Old Dec 28th 2010, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

uklass is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by harsha405
Hey UKlass

Did you apply for the ss NT ? any update from them?

Cheers
harsha
Hi Harsha

My application is still a (long drawn out) work in progress.

The email about funds still hasn't been answered but am going to get bank statement & the value of my property certified.

I don't know for sure but in answer to your other question am pretty sure no one can check on funds in your bank - data protection and all that so once you have produced statements then thats job done.

However,having done some research the NT looks super expensive so best to have that cash close to hand for when you get over there. Keeping my fingers crossed my flat sells sometime soon so have funds I can actually access.

Uklass
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uklass
Hi Harsha

My application is still a (long drawn out) work in progress.

The email about funds still hasn't been answered but am going to get bank statement & the value of my property certified.

I don't know for sure but in answer to your other question am pretty sure no one can check on funds in your bank - data protection and all that so once you have produced statements then thats job done.

However,having done some research the NT looks super expensive so best to have that cash close to hand for when you get over there. Keeping my fingers crossed my flat sells sometime soon so have funds I can actually access.

Uklass
Hi Uklass

Thanks mate for ypur reply.

I am also preparing my one these days , In NT ss list it says 2010 as a year ,does that mean this is only for this year ,if so wil have to apply before Jan.

Reagrds

Harsha
Old Dec 29th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Aussi_dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
i am planning to apply for NT ss early jan'11.
Any idea about an average processing time?
Please help......

thanks..
Old Jan 7th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Post NT State Sponsorship-Employment Evidence Sample

Hi,

I am a civil engineer, got positive skill assessment & IELTS (7, 7, 6.5 & 6.5).
Looking for NT sponsorship.

Anybody have some sample of "Employment Evidence Write up for NT" for getting an idea?

Please help....
Thanks in advance...
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Default NT State Sponsorship - Land & Gold Can be used as proof of fund?

Hi,
we have some land property and gold.
Anybody knows whether this can be used for the purpose of fund requirement instead of bank statement?

please help......
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Jennifer Lu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have submitted Sate Sonpsorship application of NT in Nov and was informed that officer was assigned in the end of Dec 2010, does anyone know how long it would have positive result? Just estimated. Thanks
Old Jan 11th 2011, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

tanji is an unknown quantity at this point

I also applied for NT sponsorship last December 2010. I was informed that NT sponsorship is currently taking 30 weeks. That's an approximate time. Could be more or less.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 2:09 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tanji
I also applied for NT sponsorship last December 2010. I was informed that NT sponsorship is currently taking 30 weeks. That's an approximate time. Could be more or less.
30 weeks !!

Thats too long !!

Cheers,

TA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.