State sponsorship Business

Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Dr Frasier Crane is an unknown quantity at this point
Question State sponsorship Business

I'm on a business visa. When you apply for State Sponsorship do they need to have your business figures sent with the State Sponsorship Application.
Can anyone advise please.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Default Re: State sponsorship Business

Hi, we're hoping to go out on the business 163 next year. As far as I know Yes. But have you not already gone through that process if you're already there?

Or do you mean for PR?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

rhona is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Hi, we're hoping to go out on the business 163 next year. As far as I know Yes. But have you not already gone through that process if you're already there?

Or do you mean for PR?
Hi, we are applying on a 163 too we have our sponsorship granted by Victoria and im now trying to fill in all the forms for the 163, is it advisable to put in my school certificates eg. my standard grades and highers as the seem to be taking forever to come back from the examination board! This was 15 years ago after all and Im much thicker now!
Rhona
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by rhona
Hi, we are applying on a 163 too we have our sponsorship granted by Victoria and im now trying to fill in all the forms for the 163, is it advisable to put in my school certificates eg. my standard grades and highers as the seem to be taking forever to come back from the examination board! This was 15 years ago after all and Im much thicker now!
Rhona

Do they need to see these on the application form? I wasn't aware that the business 163 needed qualifications as such...... I obviously know you need to be in a qualifying business with $300,000 turnover etc...but didin't know you needed to send exams grades etc....
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Do they need to see these on the application form? I wasn't aware that the business 163 needed qualifications as such...... I obviously know you need to be in a qualifying business with $300,000 turnover etc...but didin't know you needed to send exams grades etc....
Actually looking at it again im not so sure its in form 47BT question 25 it asks for details of all qualifications you obtained at the highest level of education but doesnt specifically ask for copies do you think it would be okay without them then?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rhona
Actually looking at it again im not so sure its in form 47BT question 25 it asks for details of all qualifications you obtained at the highest level of education but doesnt specifically ask for copies do you think it would be okay without them then?

I would think so. although I'm not an agent!!! There's a really long thread on here 'business 163 has anyone got a visa yet?' have a look through that.....it's very very long though. They're a real helpful bunch so perhaps try and post this on there.

sorry I can't be of more help!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:11 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Yes I mean for PR, JAJ et al can you advise please.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dr Frasier Crane
I'm on a business visa. When you apply for State Sponsorship do they need to have your business figures sent with the State Sponsorship Application.
Can anyone advise please.
Dr Frasier
I sent my business plan/proposal with 2 years of cash flow projections and 2 years financial statements of my current business. I got my state sponsorship granted within a month of applying, that was Victoria. A week after I sent the application I recieved my financial statements back in the post with nothing else attached! No covering letter, nothing, I didnt know how to take that! But 2 weeks after that came a letter granting us our sponsorship. It seemed like I spent months agonising over that damn business plan having never done one before it was very daunting but it must have been okay!
Good luck with it.
Rhona