Wikiposts

state sponsorship

Old Mar 24th 2004, 5:09 am
where the snakes gone?

St Patrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default state sponsorship

Hi All
I need some advice i've had my TRA assessed for the skilled visa but the whole visa process is taking a life time thinking of going through the state sponsoeship for VIC is it any easier and is it faster. or is it to late to start once one visa application is being processed.

thanks
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:58 am
Tasmanian Devils

Chris Bailey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: state sponsorship

Originally posted by St Patrick
Hi All
I need some advice i've had my TRA assessed for the skilled visa but the whole visa process is taking a life time thinking of going through the state sponsoeship for VIC is it any easier and is it faster. or is it to late to start once one visa application is being processed.

thanks
Hi, we also had our application in for skilled visa, but then applied for state sponsorship for Tasmania as that was where we wanted to live anyway, not a problem the whole process from contacting Tas government to receiving visa granted was 3 months..... we fly in July. It makes no difference wether you have your application in or not, in fact it made ours faster as we had already had TRA done and the application was on their computer at DIMIA. Go for it, we did, it does help.
Chris
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:39 pm
Jeremy Jenkins

Default Re: state sponsorship

How many points have you got?

Jeremy

St Patrick wrote:
    > Hi All
    > I need some advice i've had my TRA assessed for the skilled
    > visa but the whole visa process is taking a life time thinking of going
    > through the state sponsoeship for VIC is it any easier and is it
    > faster. or is it to late to start once one visa application is being