State Sponsored but not CSL?

Old Oct 9th 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all
Default Re: State Sponsored but not CSL?

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Sunshine.. Im in almost an identical position as yourself.. who is your agent?? do you have anything we could discuss a little more privately msn?? my application was lodged May 2008 and SS was granted Sept 16 2009 with no CSL
Have PM'd you Hull
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

cartertucker is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

Thought I would join you on this thread, as I am too a SS non-csl

We have all our meds finalised & P/checks in.....We were hoping for a visa grant any day, then Sep 23

I have been reading that meds should be postponed, however, to make you feel better, why not ring the medical centre & see how quick they can book meds in, that way, when you are asked for them, you know that you can get them done pretty quickly?

Its a worrying time, I know...But we must try & stay hopefull.....
Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

edmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cartertucker
Hi everyone,

Thought I would join you on this thread, as I am too a SS non-csl

We have all our meds finalised & P/checks in.....We were hoping for a visa grant any day, then Sep 23

I have been reading that meds should be postponed, however, to make you feel better, why not ring the medical centre & see how quick they can book meds in, that way, when you are asked for them, you know that you can get them done pretty quickly?

Its a worrying time, I know...But we must try & stay hopefull.....
To rebook the medicals will be the least of your worries!

Spoke to an immigration consultant today who confirmed that it may well take untill the end of 2012 to finalize the application as for the time being, my type of application (SS, non CSL) is not being processed any further.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

Dear Friends,
I have got mail from the Diac,which i have sent a feedback query about my application status.Please read it.I think we have to wait for October end.....

Ritu

Apart from providing all the required documents, a number of verifications
checks are undertaken before an application is finalised. Any document or
information that has been supplied with the application may be referred for
checking and may relate to English language, identity, relationship,
education, employment. Some checks are undertaken directly from this
office, some by posts, some by other agencies acting on our behalf. In
some instances the checking process may take longer than agreed service
standards. Our office is not provided with details on why the checking
process is delayed.

When the changes to the Ministerial Direction was introduced on 23
September 2009, the above-mentioned application was still awaiting
verification checks outcome. Applications with State and Territory
nomination whose nominated occupation is not listed on the Critical Skills
List is no longer the highest priority. The Adelaide Skilled Processing
Centre (ASPC) is developing procedures to process applications in
accordance with this new Direction. Applicants with nominated occupations
on the Critical Skills List (CSL) will be given the highest priority as
required, and that is where the ASPC will be focussing its attention. Once
the ASPC has established processing arrangements for CSL cases, we will be
in a position to provide further advice, which, hopefully can be done by
the end of October 2009.

Thank you and kind regards,

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 9th 2009 at 6:10 pm. Reason: contact details removed til Aus wakes up
Old Oct 9th 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

JOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really nice

[QUOTE=ritu1234;8003566]Dear Friends,
I have got mail from the Diac,which i have sent a feedback query about my application status.Please read it.I think we have to wait for October end.....

Ritu

[COLOR="Blue"]Apart from providing all the required documents, a number of verifications
process is delayed.

the end of October 2009.

Please remove the contact details from your post.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Hai Ritu,
Thx for sharing the below email. It seems consistent with my hunch as to why my and several other visa applications are taking such a long time to be finalized. Basically, our visa is still under process so let's just wait and pray that the verification results are positive.

As an additional information, I had read on one of the famous oz online newspaper 1 - 3 months back that reported about the verification processing time of refugees visa applicants ranging from 3 - 9 months. The processing time was not quoted directly from a DIAC officer but it was the reporter's opinion, I presume the reporter has his/her own source.

[QUOTE=ritu1234;8003566]Dear Friends,

Ritu

[COLOR="Blue"]Apart from providing all the required documents, a number of verifications
process is delayed.

the end of October 2009.

Last edited by INDOAUS; Oct 9th 2009 at 6:02 pm. Reason: deleted contact info
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

It is really inappropriate to publish the names and contact details of employees of DIAC. I am sure you would not like it if you found your name and contact information was published on the internet by virtue of your job.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:57 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
It is really inappropriate to publish the names and contact details of employees of DIAC. I am sure you would not like it if you found your name and contact information was published on the internet by virtue of your job.
I've alerted the mods to the post Bshorts...I also agree it's far from appropriate! Some people have no common sense, do they!?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I've alerted the mods to the post Bshorts...I also agree it's far from appropriate! Some people have no common sense, do they!?
Sorry jen, its one o'clock in the morning here.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Indeed, it beggars belief.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:12 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I've edited the post until the Aus mods come around; I don't know what your usual guidelines are here, but it doesn't seem very nice to post anyone else's non-commercial contact details, so we'll stay on the safe side.
thx,
m
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:34 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Sorry jen, its one o'clock in the morning here.
Yeah I know, but when I looked it said they were online...one can but try! Just trying to protect someone's privacy...
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:35 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by meauxna
I've edited the post until the Aus mods come around; I don't know what your usual guidelines are here, but it doesn't seem very nice to post anyone else's non-commercial contact details, so we'll stay on the safe side.
thx,
m
Ta
Old Oct 9th 2009, 7:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
thx,
m
Thanks for fixing it You were spot on, its not right to post contact details of employees of places like DIAC. They are only doing their job, and its very unfair to publish all their personal details without their permission.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sunshine7
Okay, apologies if this has already been asked, but are there any others out there who have already been granted state sponsorship but with a nominated occupation which is not on the CSL?

My question is, what have you been told by your agent (if you have one)?

We have been told that we are still priority processing (number 5 on the Sep 23rd guidelines) and that we are still on track to get our visa in December - we have our medicals booked for next week. Obviously our agent cannot guarantee when or even if we will get our visa, but he has categorically stated that our application does not fall under the 2012 processing lot, and that we should go ahead with our meds as he fully expects the visa to be granted in December.

Has anybody been told something different by a professional agent?

I'm sure I read earlier that some people had been told differently (though I could be wrong as I can't find that post now). Obviously I'm panicking a bit. Thanks.
Sunshine,

I have also been told the same by my agent. However I did my medicals on 3 Sep, 2009. By now they are finalized and I am hoping for a positive outcome. DIAC can't be so unreasonable by not accepting the medicals after asking us to go for it (medicals). In my personal opinion they would eventually process our applications after a delay of few months.
Regards,
Bilal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.