Stat dec help please !!!!!

Old May 29th 2012, 7:27 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Stat dec help please !!!!!

I currently have pr but been living back in the uk for the past couple of years. I'm getting married in Sept and looking at the move back to oz. Been with lisa for over two years and we now have a little girl. Lisa also has a 8 yr old little boy who we will be taking with us. This is where I need the help as far as the stat dec goes. His biological father has never been in his life, not on the birth certificate and we have no idea where he now lives? Any ideas where we go from here?? Iv started on the visa forms but looks like this could be the hold up??
Old May 30th 2012, 1:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stat dec help please !!!!!

Originally Posted by stu:0
I currently have pr but been living back in the uk for the past couple of years. I'm getting married in Sept and looking at the move back to oz. Been with lisa for over two years and we now have a little girl. Lisa also has a 8 yr old little boy who we will be taking with us. This is where I need the help as far as the stat dec goes. His biological father has never been in his life, not on the birth certificate and we have no idea where he now lives? Any ideas where we go from here?? Iv started on the visa forms but looks like this could be the hold up??
Your wife needs to get a Stat Dec done explaining the full situation regarding the child's father. It shouldn't hold you up. The only hold up would be if he was on the BC and/or had an involvement in the child's life.
Old May 30th 2012, 7:19 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the reply, so do you think it's just a case of making an appointment with a solicitor and they will do the stat dec?

Are you still on the gold coast? Would you recommend it for a young family. It's looking like that's where we be heading?!
Old May 30th 2012, 7:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply, so do you think it's just a case of making an appointment with a solicitor and they will do the stat dec?

Are you still on the gold coast? Would you recommend it for a young family. It's looking like that's where we be heading?!
re the gold coast yes its a great place to bring up kids
which area is more difficult as it depends on your income re rent or mortgage, if you do end up down here give a shout and we`ll have that beer at last

regards steve
Old May 30th 2012, 8:12 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by steve`o
re the gold coast yes its a great place to bring up kids
which area is more difficult as it depends on your income re rent or mortgage, if you do end up down here give a shout and we`ll have that beer at last

regards steve
Hey stevo

Finally getting me finger out to get these visa forms done, looking to be back over there by this time next year. Might be tapping you up for a few contacts for work
What areas do you recommend for living? Would be rental first before bring the Ouse money over at this shocking exchange rate
Old May 31st 2012, 3:15 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hey stevo

Finally getting me finger out to get these visa forms done, looking to be back over there by this time next year. Might be tapping you up for a few contacts for work
What areas do you recommend for living? Would be rental first before bring the Ouse money over at this shocking exchange rate
my opinion would be that you couldnt go far wrong starting in varsity lakes
the local schools are good its right on the door for shoppping in robina mall or pac fair etc and pretty much central for every thing else, close to the M1 for when you need to get further away to brissie etc

when loooking at rentals check to see which school catchment area they are in, as in my opinion the local varsity lakes state school is better than most state schools

in regards to jobs i`m probaly not the best to ask ( 1 man band looking after myself ) but having said that i do know alot of local lads in the trade and i can ask them where / what and who to speak to etc

good luck

regards steve
Old May 31st 2012, 9:01 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by steve`o
my opinion would be that you couldnt go far wrong starting in varsity lakes
the local schools are good its right on the door for shoppping in robina mall or pac fair etc and pretty much central for every thing else, close to the M1 for when you need to get further away to brissie etc

when loooking at rentals check to see which school catchment area they are in, as in my opinion the local varsity lakes state school is better than most state schools

in regards to jobs i`m probaly not the best to ask ( 1 man band looking after myself ) but having said that i do know alot of local lads in the trade and i can ask them where / what and who to speak to etc

good luck

regards steve
Thanks for that Steve,

Time to start doing a bit of research I think. Good to see your still on here helping lads out. Think there are a good few of us now that ow you a few beers.