Spouse Visa Medicals

Old Aug 25th 2010, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Wanted.in.Australia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Medicals

I've got my medicals tomorrow in Edinburgh, wondering if anyone can tell me if I need to take any forms, and if so what ones?

Also, can anyone tell me what to expect and how long it roughly takes?

We're at the last hurdle now, hopefully be sending it all away on Friday...woohoo!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Spouse Visa Medicals

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
You never mentioned what visa you applied for?

For Skilled migration forms used are 160EH & 26EH, these should have been downloaded after you submitted your application as they have your TRN already filled in.
Sorry I mentioned on the title but should have said so above, its a spouse visa(subclasses 309 and 100).
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wanted.in.Australia
Sorry I mentioned on the title but should have said so above, its a spouse visa(subclasses 309 and 100).
Its the same as online application, but different code. You need to print out and fill up forms 160 and 26. If you are requested to do meds/xray, bring the letter too and passport. It will have the file number/CID and etc. The doctor will do the rest.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dsugums
Its the same as online application, but different code. You need to print out and fill up forms 160 and 26. If you are requested to do meds/xray, bring the letter too and passport. It will have the file number/CID and etc. The doctor will do the rest.
Oh, I'm frontloading so dont have a file number but i'll print off the forms..thanking you!!