Spouse Visa Circle

Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle

Hi Nina,

I am including it in my application as I want to frontload everything, meaning the process will be quicker and will save a CO for asking for it, hopefully getting a visa grant quicker!

Does anyone know if my doctor can certify my documents?

Last edited by JBlokeUK; Jun 4th 2008 at 1:56 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:25 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nina25
Hi,

I'm sending my pmv off on monday but didn't think you have to fill out a form 80 unless asked? On the checklist it says to send if requested by the department so I haven't filled one in?!!

Nina
I didn't fill out a form 80 and had my visa approved without it being asked for but a lot of people have been asked to complete it. I have no idea why some do and some don't!

All the best for Monday, sure you'll be checking and rechecking that all i's are dotted and t's are crossed between now and then!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

We got assigned our CO today who as well as asking for form ******* 80 to be done also wants MORE info regarding our relationship.We recently got married,have a joint bank account in oz and sent shit loads of info already Unfortunately like some other people we dont have joint bills evidence but sent a covering letter explaining this,so dont know what they want really.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

donovandenese will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
We got assigned our CO today who as well as asking for form ******* 80 to be done also wants MORE info regarding our relationship.We recently got married,have a joint bank account in oz and sent shit loads of info already Unfortunately like some other people we dont have joint bills evidence but sent a covering letter explaining this,so dont know what they want really.
try not to worry - i reckon that alot of the time they just like to ask for an additional peice of info irresepctive of what you have already sent. how long have u been together? did they ask for anything specific eg relating to a specific part of your relationship or time in your relationship?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:15 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Dont worry we had the same - and we had nothing in joint nmaes. More evidence will exist. Did they clarify which ares you were weak in? Our CO was quite specific on which criteria he felt we didnt meet.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

nina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the wishes SillyOldBag

Yes I am obsessively checking everything and worrying about the smallest of details whilst driving my OH completely insane!! Think the whole process has aged me by a couple of decades 25 going on 45 lol !!

Can't wait for mon!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Dont worry we had the same - and we had nothing in joint nmaes. More evidence will exist. Did they clarify which ares you were weak in? Our CO was quite specific on which criteria he felt we didnt meet.
Originally Posted by donovandenese
try not to worry - i reckon that alot of the time they just like to ask for an additional peice of info irresepctive of what you have already sent. how long have u been together? did they ask for anything specific eg relating to a specific part of your relationship or time in your relationship?
Thanks for your replies, he didnt ask for anything in particular,we have only been together a year and married 3 months.We put in a covering letter stating we didnt have anything bill wise together,but we do have a joint bank account in oz,maybe we need to get our wills sorted and perhaps redo our stat decs foe each other.Oh and he saked for the form 80 to be done
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

As a fellow "spousie" I'll be following your progress with interest! We just submitted our visa yesterday, and I was so glad to see the back of it after all the weeks of tracking down info and sorting paperwork (Form 80 anyone??!)that I wasn't even dwelling on the outcome!

But of course now the dust has settled 24 hours later and I realise that here the waiting begins. It's terrifying really cos OH has job staring in Sydney mid August, we've both quit our jobs and given notice to our landlord, we have to start packing now, and we don't even know for sure if my visa will be approved! Plus though it's done, the medical won't follow the application to London for at least another 2 weeks.

To me it seems that the speed and progress of your visa application can depend a lot on the whims of the CO you get allocated. I've read posts where someone has gotten their visa a few days later, no issues, and then a post like the one here where the CO is requesting more info. Holy moly I hope that doesn't happen us, because it was a nightmare sourcing paper records to prove the duration and authenticity of our relationship (and we've been together 7 years this month!!) Although I'm a hoarder, my OH informs me I don't hoard the right stuff!

I didn't realise that the brakes could be put on your application if it was felt that you didn't have enough evidence under one of the criterias (financial aspects, nature of household, social context, nature of commitment). Though we have a joint account we only use it abroad on hols, not for regular bills at home, and the financial aspects bundle was definitely less bulky than the other three! I just assumed that a decision was based on all 4criterias as a whole, taking into account that all four areas together vouch for the length and validity of your relationship.

So crossing fingers, ankles, eyes, everything that we don't get asked for more evidence, not sure what we'll do then!

Good luck to everyone else whose life is hanging on the visa knife edge!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:04 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Rainydaze
Hi guys

As a fellow "spousie" I'll be following your progress with interest! We just submitted our visa yesterday, and I was so glad to see the back of it after all the weeks of tracking down info and sorting paperwork (Form 80 anyone??!)that I wasn't even dwelling on the outcome!

But of course now the dust has settled 24 hours later and I realise that here the waiting begins. It's terrifying really cos OH has job staring in Sydney mid August, we've both quit our jobs and given notice to our landlord, we have to start packing now, and we don't even know for sure if my visa will be approved! Plus though it's done, the medical won't follow the application to London for at least another 2 weeks.

To me it seems that the speed and progress of your visa application can depend a lot on the whims of the CO you get allocated. I've read posts where someone has gotten their visa a few days later, no issues, and then a post like the one here where the CO is requesting more info. Holy moly I hope that doesn't happen us, because it was a nightmare sourcing paper records to prove the duration and authenticity of our relationship (and we've been together 7 years this month!!) Although I'm a hoarder, my OH informs me I don't hoard the right stuff!

I didn't realise that the brakes could be put on your application if it was felt that you didn't have enough evidence under one of the criterias (financial aspects, nature of household, social context, nature of commitment). Though we have a joint account we only use it abroad on hols, not for regular bills at home, and the financial aspects bundle was definitely less bulky than the other three! I just assumed that a decision was based on all 4criterias as a whole, taking into account that all four areas together vouch for the length and validity of your relationship.

So crossing fingers, ankles, eyes, everything that we don't get asked for more evidence, not sure what we'll do then!

Good luck to everyone else whose life is hanging on the visa knife edge!

Welcome aboard the spousal boat,pick up an oar and start paddling,shouldnt take too long to oz
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bernieboy

Here's to a happy paddle!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

nina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the roughnina25 is a jewel in the rough

Sending off application tomorrow morning, can't wait to stop obsessively looking over it!!

Time line so far....

Sent off for police checks 14th April, police checks back 17th April (v.impressed!! was worth the money to ACPO)

Medical done 22nd April

Posting app 9th June!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by esteeandrew
We got our visa today!!!!!!

So happy!!!

Here is our timeline if anyone is interested:
http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayApp.jsp?id=5650
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats great news, very pleased for you. You looking into flights now?
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:08 pm
i´m dreamin

pool room is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone, I am almost new to posting.
Our situation is the following: I have been granted a Prospective Marriage Visa (TO 300) in October last year. I arrived to Australia end of November 2007 and we got married in March. Now we are trying to put our Spouse visa (UK 820) together and have some doubts.
Do I need a new police check from my home country?
When I was having the telephone interview with my case officer, I asked her whether I should get a new police check before leaving and she told me that the one submitted in the PMV application lasts for this application as well.

Second, should I get another health check? The last one was performed in August last year.

Please help us. We are a little bit confused.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pool room
Hello to everyone, I am almost new to posting.
Our situation is the following: I have been granted a Prospective Marriage Visa (TO 300) in October last year. I arrived to Australia end of November 2007 and we got married in March. Now we are trying to put our Spouse visa (UK 820) together and have some doubts.
Do I need a new police check from my home country?
When I was having the telephone interview with my case officer, I asked her whether I should get a new police check before leaving and she told me that the one submitted in the PMV application lasts for this application as well.

Second, should I get another health check? The last one was performed in August last year.

Please help us. We are a little bit confused.
If your CO has advised your police check is still valid, then you don't need a new one. Meds are valid for 12 months, so if your last one was in August then it is still valid - they occasionally ask for a new one, but only if there are major issues on the first one.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Note on the dreaded Form 80. Although some people get away without doing it, in theory they can request it each time - for PM visas, this means you may have to complete it THREE TIMES, and anyone that gets a temp spouse is looking at doing it twice. Do yourselves a favour and photocopy it before you submit it, then although you will have to update it when re-writing it, at least you have most of the info there to copy from.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.