Spouse Visa

Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:47 pm
BRING ON THE ICE COLD VB

pommygav will become famous soon enough
Smile Spouse Visa

Hi All,
Can Anyone Tell Me Which Evidence Has To Be Certified,can You Send Photocopies Of Phone Bills,joint Travel,photo's,etc And Can My Partner And I Send A Joint Statement Regarding History Of Relationship Also Can This Be Typed Or Have To Be Hand Written
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

rancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant future
Default Re: Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by pommygav
Hi All,
Can Anyone Tell Me Which Evidence Has To Be Certified,can You Send Photocopies Of Phone Bills,joint Travel,photo's,etc And Can My Partner And I Send A Joint Statement Regarding History Of Relationship Also Can This Be Typed Or Have To Be Hand Written
we got our copies of birth certificates, passports, and written statements/ stat decs certified, but didnt bother with the copies of phone bills, photographs etc.
The statement can be handwritten or typed, it makes no difference, and as far as I am aware you can do a joint one, but we did ours separately.
Cheers
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:30 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by pommygav
Hi All,

Orginal items: police check, medicals

Certified items: birth cert/ marriage cert /photo passport page/ Stat Decs

(uncertified) Photocopies: bills, cards, photos, travel docs, joint purchase docs, anything apart from the above basically

Joint or separate is fine, handwritten or typed, though typed is usually easier to read.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:31 pm
BRING ON THE ICE COLD VB

Smile Re: Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Orginal items: police check, medicals

Certified items: birth cert/ marriage cert /photo passport page/ Stat Decs

(uncertified) Photocopies: bills, cards, photos, travel docs, joint purchase docs, anything apart from the above basically

Joint or separate is fine, handwritten or typed, though typed is usually easier to read.

Thanks for that mlbonner,thats made it a lot less confusing
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:34 pm
BRING ON THE ICE COLD VB

Smile Re: Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by rancid
we got our copies of birth certificates, passports, and written statements/ stat decs certified, but didnt bother with the copies of phone bills, photographs etc.
The statement can be handwritten or typed, it makes no difference, and as far as I am aware you can do a joint one, but we did ours separately.
Cheers

CHEERS FOR THAT RANCID THAT WILL HELP ME GET MY HEAD AROUND ALL THIS PAPER WORK