Wikiposts

Specific work experience

Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Jeny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Specific work experience

In last four years i have been employed for three years with three different employers all related to my profession.

My query is, i have the contact and all the documents from my last two employer.

From third employer i only have the copy of contract and my experience certificate and they both togather cover every thing except "the main five duties undertaken" but on the company letter head my designation is clearly mentioned which is "Audit Assistant". I already have my qualification assessed successfully for external audit by ICAA. Note that its too hard to get back to my old employer since it is in another country and i am no more in contact with them.

Please advise me will the above mentioned documents for my third employer will serve the purpose where i just work for 6 months.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Specific work experience

Can you really not get in touch with the employer? One of mine is overseas as well but I am able to get in touch with them.

Anyway if you can't I would make a statutory declaration for any missing information such as the duties and responsibilities.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Jeny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Can you really not get in touch with the employer? One of mine is overseas as well but I am able to get in touch with them.

Anyway if you can't I would make a statutory declaration for any missing information such as the duties and responsibilities.
The issue with the old employer is that partnership has changed, and i already have the copy of contract and the experience letter stating time i was with the employer and my designation "Audit Assistant" which speak for itself. What do you suggest how much it will effect my application , when i already have succesfull assessment and have every thing from last two employer including current employer covering 2.5 year.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am sure employer references are wanted for the main application, I am claiming points for having worked in my occupation for 3 of last 4 years, so if you are doing something similar I would ensure that you are covering at least three years.

Hey you know it might be fine, I am no expret. Me, I wouldn't leave it to chance, a statutory declaration will only cost about a tenner.