Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

South Australia SS: Form 1100 :: HELP PLEASE!!!

South Australia SS: Form 1100 :: HELP PLEASE!!!

Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

ahmadsh is on a distinguished road
Question South Australia SS: Form 1100 :: HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi,

I have just lodged my application with DIAC subclass 176 (SA SS) As per instructions from approval email from immigration SA,

"Wait until you receive Notification with the TRN or BCC number from DIAC. When you receive the TRN or BCC number, as the Form 1100 update button is unavailable via the client tracking system, please send these details through to Immigration SA via e-mail [email protected] for your on-line application to be updated. The Form 1100 will be generated and sent to DIAC within 48 hours"

I have received BCC & TRN numbers from DIAC. As per my understanding all I need to do is to SA immigration Form 1100 (over email).. & thats it from my side.. Form 1100 link is mentioned below:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1100.pdf

Please advise incase my understanding is not correct..

Thanks

Ahmad
Old Nov 11th 2010, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default Re: South Australia SS: Form 1100 :: HELP PLEASE!!!

I mailed SA my TRN number and they sent form 1100 to diac on my behalf which completes the SA immigrations responsibility to me. This conforms to DIAC that u have got SS.
As far as i know i haven't fill the form 1100. I have received a mail from SA immigration that they have sent my form 1100.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

Can someone correct me if i am wrong....
Old Nov 20th 2010, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadsh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
Can someone correct me if i am wrong....
Hi Sherry

Yes you just need to send your application particulars( which you rcvd from DIAC auto email submission confirmation) to immi SA, and they will file 1100 with DIAC.. you will get confirmation from SA immi that 1100 has been submitted.

cheers