Wikiposts

is it so?

Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice
Default is it so?

hi,

is it so that any online application for a visa needs to be supported by uploading supporting documents scanned copies? or one send them through courier???

I asked my agent and he said, both routes can be taken

thanx

Last edited by ameya; Sep 18th 2007 at 5:55 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: is it so?

Do you actually have an agent? Seems every time you post you have already discussed this with your agent, got your answer, then ask the same questions on here. If you haven't got one then why don't you just ask outright or do a search.
Good luck with your visa
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
Do you actually have an agent? Seems every time you post you have already discussed this with your agent, got your answer, then ask the same questions on here. If you haven't got one then why don't you just ask outright or do a search.
Good luck with your visa
- Either no or one he/she has no faith in!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
- Either no or one he/she has no faith in!
I will send them the name of our agent. I have every faith in them, they have even told me what to do when we validate the visa (when we get it next week without any need for filling in forms etc). I have got to go and buy a great big Union Jack flag to wear as we go through customs, learn some footie songs and say " hands up any Aussies who had relatives sent here by boat?" See not all agents are dodgy
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Thankyou for your replies!

Yes i do have an agent,( a MARA certified agent). the reason why i ask questions is because i just want to be sure, alot depends on this game i have played and i cant afford to loose out on the visa

Apologies if my posts sound too dramatic, but i fret easily

regards
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
I will send them the name of our agent. I have every faith in them, they have even told me what to do when we validate the visa (when we get it next week without any need for filling in forms etc). I have got to go and buy a great big Union Jack flag to wear as we go through customs, learn some footie songs and say " hands up any Aussies who had relatives sent here by boat?" See not all agents are dodgy
Make that a St George flag!!

To the poster - Im sure we are all secretly fretting, its natural for such a big step, I have doubts about what if we havent don ethis or that right, but thats why you pay your agent for at the end of the day, somebody who can check & double check these things as well as being someone to discuss your concerns with!

Good Luck
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Not dramatic, just if you don't have any faith in what your agent is telling you then you should change if you can. If they are MARA registered then I think you can check to see if they have had any warnings etc against their name (sure someone will know the link). Do you know anyone else who has used them, have you asked on here? So far what they have told you seems to be the right info so I wouldn't worry to much. Like I said if you are really unhappy with them then change now before it's to late.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE - You lodged same date as us! - Good Luck and will keep an eye on your timeline