Wikiposts

Smoking and Drinking

Old Jul 16th 2004, 1:43 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Smoking and Drinking

Originally posted by eintracht
5:30 ? SLACKER !!!!
Might try and get away with 5 if I'm lucky, it is FRIDAY after all!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

You are bound to pass yur medical if you are that much of a teatotaller !!! I will be in the pub at 1 nano second past 4 !!!

On a serious note does anybody know of a person that has failed their medical on grounds that they smoke ???
Old Jul 16th 2004, 2:01 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

You are bound to pass yur medical if you are that much of a teatotaller !!! I will be in the pub at 1 nano second past 4 !!!

On a serious note does anybody know of a person that has failed their medical on grounds that they smoke ???
Already been to the pub, hme now!!

PJ
Old Jul 16th 2004, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

marleintje is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a couple that smoke like chimneys and drink every day. Their diet consists of junkfood only. They passed their medicals no problem. When you are under 45 you can usually get away with that kind off lifestyle.

TRUTH is: No government gives a shit about what you do to your health.
If you smoke and drink they first of all make lots of money on the tax you pay for that. And the money you spent boosts the economy.
Second of all you die on average 10 years younger so won't be using to much state pension either.
Also for the healthcare system you won't be a burden. You will need healthcare when you get ill but you die quicker and sooner, and even healthy people who grow very old need will become a burden on healthcare eventually. Statistically the ones who grow oldest are the most expensive throughout the years.
So basically there is no need for any government to discourage you from smoking and drinking. I really don't understand why they pretend to promote healthy stuff like vergetables and exersize. They would have a real problem if we all stop smoking and drinking and spending money on junkfood, pubs and siggies. Nobody makes any money if I run through the park chewing on a selery stick.

For a visa you have to be disease-free when you enter, because you have to be able to work hard for years to come, to contribute to the economy.

What happens to you after that is up to you.

Well, just 30 minutes left to work and I'm off to the pub. Never too slack to contribute a bit to my government...