Skills Assessment help needed please!!!!

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

SharonHall1205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skills Assessment help needed please!!!!

I am in the process of filling out the 146 visa (we're not using an agent)

all seems quite easy to fill in, but I think we now need to have my Husbands' skills assessed. He's a Contracts Manager, but is going out using his Trade as a Carpenter.

I've tried logging onto the TRA website, but can't access the page so not sure what I need to do next?

Any advice please would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you

Sharon.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: Skills Assessment help needed please!!!!

hi been getting refrences etc for the skills assesment also but for a 136 not sure if its the same but i put in tra skills assesment and it came up with all the info or try pre migration skills assesment application form (which is at the top of the form)
kaz
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:50 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SharonHall1205

all seems quite easy to fill in, but I think we now need to have my Husbands' skills assessed. He's a Contracts Manager, but is going out using his Trade as a Carpenter.

I've tried logging onto the TRA website, but can't access the page so not sure what I need to do next?
No such visa as 146. Do you mean 136?

Skill assessment is mandatory before you can lodge the visa application. The form changed on 1 July, and will change again when a whole new set of rules comes in on 1 September.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
hi been getting refrences etc for the skills assesment also but for a 136 not sure if its the same but i put in tra skills assesment and it came up with all the info or try pre migration skills assesment application form (which is at the top of the form)
kaz
Which site do I use to get this particular form then?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JAJ
No such visa as 146. Do you mean 136?

Skill assessment is mandatory before you can lodge the visa application. The form changed on 1 July, and will change again when a whole new set of rules comes in on 1 September.
Yes, I did mean the 136 - quite late last night when I was typing!
Do I go onto the Skills Assessment website?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:14 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you need to chat to a agent........quick, you seem to be jumping the gun a little
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

knsc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SharonHall1205

Any advice please would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you

Sharon.
Try this one
http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplace/Programmes/TRA/