Wikiposts

Skills Assessment

Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default Skills Assessment

Hi i am a nurse and just sent my Skills Assessment off today to ANMC just wondering how long people have been waiting for results i think this is the worse part about it the waiting. Thank you in advance
Kerry
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skills Assessment

Have you done the full skill assessment or registered first so only done the modified assessment? I did the modified as I registered first. It only took 3 weeks for mine to come back but I was reading a different forum and some on there have had to wait 8-10 weeks for the full assessment. I think I was lucky to get it back in three weeks. I think you are looking at at least 6 weeks.

HTH

Tracey
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Trakki1976
Have you done the full skill assessment or registered first so only done the modified assessment? I did the modified as I registered first. It only took 3 weeks for mine to come back but I was reading a different forum and some on there have had to wait 8-10 weeks for the full assessment. I think I was lucky to get it back in three weeks. I think you are looking at at least 6 weeks.

HTH

Tracey
i have done full skills assessment through agent, thank you for your reply the waiting is horrible isn't it!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Try going on this part of the forum, it is purely for nurses. There may be more on there that have done the full assessment recently that may be able to give you a better idea.

Tracey
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Trakki1976
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Try going on this part of the forum, it is purely for nurses. There may be more on there that have done the full assessment recently that may be able to give you a better idea.

Tracey
hi just to say my agent sent off assessment on the 30th of nov and payment came out of the bank on the 4th just waiting now, hope it doesn't take to long thanks for the replys
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:20 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Mine took six weeks back in August. Heh why you not doing all this yourself, its so easy honestly and save yourself some money.

Scottie x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Mine took six weeks back in August. Heh why you not doing all this yourself, its so easy honestly and save yourself some money.

Scottie x
in a way i wish i had done it myself paid the money now and they have been very good so far/ Me and my partner both work full time and we have two children 2yrs and 5 months and it is hard work so the agent kind of takes a little of the stress out of the whole experience, the hardest part so far is the waiting it is so hard and from what i have read so far it doesn't get any better x