Skilled Migration - Sponsorship by Fiance

Old Jan 31st 2001, 12:29 am
Vic

I am applying for skilled migration and am getting sponsored by my fiance in Australia.
Would anyone know if there is a time constraint on when you need to get married once in
Australia?

Thank you very much Vicerez

Old Jan 31st 2001, 5:07 am
Zoltan BERTOK

I am applying for skilled migration and am getting sponsored by my
> fiance in Australia. Would anyone know if there is a time constraint on when you need to
> get married once in Australia?

There are no time constrains on a skilled visa.

If you are appliing for a fiancee visa then you will be given 9 months to marry your
sponsor. The 9 months start ticking from the date of grant.

--
Zoltan BERTOK Migration Agent 78607 Sydney (02) 9825 1404 e-mail: zoltanATbertok.com
(replace AT with @)

Old Jan 31st 2001, 12:05 pm
Vic

Thanks for the information!

Would you know how I would need to prove that she is my fiance under skilled sponsored
migration? Would the proof be the same as applying for a fiance visa? So is the DIMA
mostly concerned that someone would be sponsoring me under this application, for the 2
year period?

Thanks again,

>
> > I am applying for skilled migration and am getting sponsored by my fiance in
> > Australia. Would anyone know if there is a time constraint on when you need to get
> > married once in Australia?
>
>
> There are no time constrains on a skilled visa.
>
> If you are appliing for a fiancee visa then you will be given 9 months to marry your
> sponsor. The 9 months start ticking from the date of grant.
>
> --
> Zoltan BERTOK Migration Agent 78607 Sydney (02) 9825 1404 e-mail: zoltanATbertok.com
> (replace AT with @)