Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Skilled - Independent - Migrant (subclass 175) visa

Skilled - Independent - Migrant (subclass 175) visa

Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:33 am
Just Joined

lewisframpton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skilled - Independent - Migrant (subclass 175) visa

Hi guys, i need to understand the way this one works with the Fees!! The second installment of 3575 AUD and which the website states

The 2nd instalment of the visa application charge for dependents aged 18 years or over with less than functional English must be paid before the visa is granted. New Zealand citizens are exempt from paying the 2nd instalment of the visa application charge.

If i am a single male without any dependants then does this still apply??
Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:45 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Skilled - Independent - Migrant (subclass 175) visa

Originally Posted by lewisframpton
Hi guys, i need to understand the way this one works with the Fees!! The second installment of 3575 AUD and which the website states

The 2nd instalment of the visa application charge for dependents aged 18 years or over with less than functional English must be paid before the visa is granted. New Zealand citizens are exempt from paying the 2nd instalment of the visa application charge.

No
Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewisframpton

no need for second installment, just the initial fee
Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:54 am
Just Joined

lewisframpton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
no need for second installment, just the initial fee
wow quick response! thanks guys!