Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sign out and sign in Online application form-175

Wikiposts

Sign out and sign in Online application form-175

Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

engr_kiiuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sign out and sign in Online application form-175

I am going to apply online application -175. After filling some information in the online application i saved my application with a password and then i got an saved application ID. I have printed out the the ID number. After that i wanted to log out from the system and wanted to fillup the form next time. But there is no log out or sign out button. So i pressed the 'cancel form' button. Then i got the message that i have successfully exited from the online application. On next day, i tried to fill the rest of the form by putting the saved ID and password. But the systems couldnt log me in and it says that the ID or the password is wrong. Did i canceled my last saved application form by pressing 'cancel form'. If it is, then how can i save a partial filled form and sign out and fill the form next by using the saved ID and password.

Dear forum member please help me. I need your sujjestion.

Regards,
Rifat
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Sign out and sign in Online application form-175

Originally Posted by engr_kiiuk
I am going to apply online application -175. After filling some information in the online application i saved my application with a password and then i got an saved application ID. I have printed out the the ID number. After that i wanted to log out from the system and wanted to fillup the form next time. But there is no log out or sign out button. So i pressed the 'cancel form' button. Then i got the message that i have successfully exited from the online application. On next day, i tried to fill the rest of the form by putting the saved ID and password. But the systems couldnt log me in and it says that the ID or the password is wrong. Did i canceled my last saved application form by pressing 'cancel form'. If it is, then how can i save a partial filled form and sign out and fill the form next by using the saved ID and password.

Dear forum member please help me. I need your sujjestion.

Regards,
Rifat

The following might help:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=password

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=password

I wish you a very good luck.