Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Should my salary be mentioned in reference letter?

Should my salary be mentioned in reference letter?

Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough
Default Should my salary be mentioned in reference letter?

I'm busy with my reference letter for ACS as well as DIAC. Does my manager need to mention my salary on the letter or can I just include a salary slip?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

swami is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Should my salary be mentioned in reference letter?

I believe ACS is particular about your experience and a detailed reference on what you have achieved more than anything else.
They would like to know about your employment type: either part-time or full-time.
About your joining and relieving date.

The other details like Salary can be additional info, though not mandatory, If you are able to bring this detail into your reference than do not hesitate.

Swami
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all
Default Re: Should my salary be mentioned in reference letter?

Tell them you are the Postmaster General, used to be a Brain Surgeon, and also secretly own Microsoft, although you let Ballmer and Gates have all the girls.

Add to this you earn £12Bn per annum, and you're guaranteed to get into the country!