British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Should I email again to my CO. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/should-i-email-again-my-co-301792/)

eagle1235 May 9th 2005 2:12 pm

Should I email again to my CO.

I am November 2004 applicant of BN-136 MODL. Medicals sent (to Adelaid instead of sydney by my doctors) on 06-12-2004. After waiting for 3 months after medicals on 03-03-2005 I emailed my Case Officer regarding status of my application. She replied on 07-03-2005 and said that my application is waiting on "internal processes" being finalized. However she adivsed me not send emails asking status of application as such emails will not be generaly entertained. But since then there is no progress to my application. I am losing my patience now and want to email again my CO. Should I? What U suggest?

Regards
eagle

ali south May 9th 2005 2:30 pm

Re: Should I email again to my CO.

Originally Posted by eagle1235
I am November 2004 applicant of BN-136 MODL. Medicals sent (to Adelaid instead of sydney by my doctors) on 06-12-2004. After waiting for 3 months after medicals on 03-03-2005 I emailed my Case Officer regarding status of my application. She replied on 07-03-2005 and said that my application is waiting on "internal processes" being finalized. However she adivsed me not send emails asking status of application as such emails will not be generaly entertained. But since then there is no progress to my application. I am losing my patience now and want to email again my CO. Should I? What U suggest?

Regards
eagle

I wouldn't aggrevate them, look at my timeline, be patient I know it is hard but you have been asked not to email so I would not push them
Good luck
tara

Rob Morton-Jone May 9th 2005 5:22 pm

Just hold back for a while.....i know it is not easy all this waiting but you will get there in the end

Regards
eagle

eagle1235 May 24th 2005 7:34 am

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Just hold back for a while.....i know it is not easy all this waiting but you will get there in the end

Hi everyone there!

Just to get your attention I am again posting this enquiry? Please respond or give me some hope there is nothing wrong with my application?

eagle

ali south May 24th 2005 7:45 am

Hi everyone there!

Just to get your attention I am again posting this enquiry? Please respond or give me some hope there is nothing wrong with my application?

eagle

have you looked at the timeline website to see if other in your visa category from Nov are still waiting?

maku May 24th 2005 7:51 am

Hi eagle,
According to me we have to wait untill get some responce from them, I have agent and my medical also send to Adelaide insted of sydney, I am also waiting for the dream visa. Pray to god, to give us patients and positive visa approoval, so there are more people in the boat, please mail me with your full detail, i will be in touch.
good to see one more person with the same position, so we can share. shairing will reduse the tensions.
maku

Hi everyone there!

eagle

eagle1235 May 24th 2005 8:08 am

Originally Posted by maku
Hi eagle,
According to me we have to wait untill get some responce from them, I have agent and my medical also send to Adelaide insted of sydney, I am also waiting for the dream visa. Pray to god, to give us patients and positive visa approoval, so there are more people in the boat, please mail me with your full detail, i will be in touch.
good to see one more person with the same position, so we can share. shairing will reduse the tensions.
maku

Hi Ali

Yes there are some other people too who belong to same region and undergoing some internal checks I thing I am leading them in this wait.

and Maku you should not be worried as DIMIA normally requires 2 months after medicals.

regards
eagle

Jaspal singh May 24th 2005 2:31 pm

Hi Ali

Yes there are some other people too who belong to same region and undergoing some internal checks I thing I am leading them in this wait.

and Maku you should not be worried as DIMIA normally requires 2 months after medicals.

regards
eagle

Dear eagle,
I don't agree with you. I am the leader. My medicals & pcc send on 17th Nov 2004 & am still waiting. I am STNI 137. So if you calculate, it is more than 6, months that all my documents are with them & still no visa.
Wish you best of luck.
JASPAL SINGH

Sha May 24th 2005 4:01 pm

NOOOO!!! I am the Leader !! i sent my medicals and PCC on 7th Oct 2004
and no response from them
if someone else want to become a leader he is welcome ;)
cheers,
sha

Jaspal singh May 25th 2005 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Sha
NOOOO!!! I am the Leader !! i sent my medicals and PCC on 7th Oct 2004
and no response from them
if someone else want to become a leader he is welcome ;)
cheers,
sha

My God, and I thought I am the luckiest! May God bless DIMIA.
Best of luck. Keep us posted.
JASPAL SINGH

teddy78 May 25th 2005 9:32 am

Guys, this shouldn't be the thing to be a champion :)

Wishing u all best of luck.

sunnybeach May 26th 2005 4:19 am

Yes TEDDY, i really agree with you. I much prefer to be a loser for this \...hahahaha.
I have been waiting for them either.
Good luck for all of us

Originally Posted by teddy78
Guys, this shouldn't be the thing to be a champion :)

Wishing u all best of luck.

sunnybeach May 26th 2005 4:33 am

I think you'd better send a very polite message asking if your CO needs any documents rather than asking about when will u get your visa. That's very harmful if ask about application progress.
I know what you feel because I am in this situation too.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
Yes TEDDY, i really agree with you. I much prefer to be a loser for this \...hahahaha.
I have been waiting for them either.
Good luck for all of us

HPOP May 26th 2005 5:12 am

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
I think you'd better send a very polite message asking if your CO needs any documents rather than asking about when will u get your visa. That's very harmful if ask about application progress.
I know what you feel because I am in this situation too.
Cheers,

Hi all,

I am waiting for the final decision too, but I refrain from sending emails to the CO. This will slow down the process of my application and maibe of others like me. Imagine that everybody sends emails to the CO asking something. Each mail will affect everybody from the queue. I think there should be a discipline among the applicants that should be respected in spite of their impatience.

Best luck.

kapild May 26th 2005 5:30 am

Originally Posted by HPOP
Hi all,

I am waiting for the final decision too, but I refrain from sending emails to the CO. This will slow down the process of my application and maibe of others like me. Imagine that everybody sends emails to the CO asking something. Each mail will affect everybody from the queue. I think there should be a discipline among the applicants that should be respected in spite of their impatience.

Best luck.

I would love to agree with you, but there needs to be some transparency in the whole process. Why can't these organizations put a Simple Web Based Real Time Application Tracking System which gives the application status.

It will reduce the calls or emails form people. The key is such system should have detailed check points during the entire processing else we defeat the purpose. Other thing I have noticed is that there is Logical Sequencing of processing. We see some people getting visa in 3 months whereas some waiting for 1 yr even to receive the Med and PCC request. This makes people thinking and nervous.

Anyway... Guess we cannot change much...so keep waiting...

Regards
Kapil