September 2009 Applicants

Old May 9th 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: September 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
Yes i am from Bangladesh. Please pray for me
Did co indicate on your online status that 'mail sent to you'/ this kind of message?

From Feb 25 2011 everything showing met but i have not got any co yet.
Old May 9th 2011, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got medical and pcc request by email.

Originally Posted by azakir
Did co indicate on your online status that 'mail sent to you'/ this kind of message?

From Feb 25 2011 everything showing met but i have not got any co yet.
Old May 9th 2011, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Saqib is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Finally, my CO has asked for Medical and PCC. I need to know the timelines remaining for my case to complete. Furthermore, how long is the validity of Medical. I heard from different sources that medical validity is six months. If this is a case it means I have to start packing to fly
Old May 9th 2011, 5:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saqib
Hi All,
Finally, my CO has asked for Medical and PCC. I need to know the timelines remaining for my case to complete. Furthermore, how long is the validity of Medical. I heard from different sources that medical validity is six months. If this is a case it means I have to start packing to fly
Medicals are generally valid for 12 months unless there is an issue with them in which case they are valid for 6 months and you may be asked to sign a Health Undertaking.

No-one can give you a timeline. All timelines are unique and vary from case to case.
Old May 9th 2011, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Saqib is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Medicals are generally valid for 12 months unless there is an issue with them in which case they are valid for 6 months and you may be asked to sign a Health Undertaking.

No-one can give you a timeline. All timelines are unique and vary from case to case.
How much time DIAC is giving to applicant for the first entry to Australia?
Old May 9th 2011, 6:17 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Originally Posted by Saqib
How much time DIAC is giving to applicant for the first entry to Australia?
as per reply by Pollyana above, every case is individual but it will be NO MORE than 12 months from date of Meds or PCC, whichever is earlier
Old May 12th 2011, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

May i get any help rearding ehealth. Actually i want to send my medical test result as early as possible that's why i want to send my medical result by using online. Please help me how can i submit my medical test result by using online. Should i select that type of clinic which have ehealth facility. i do not CO should give me any login info for ehealth or clinic have online form to submit medical test result.
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Any body can tell me how many days need for finalizing the medical from receiving date of medical
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Any body can tell me how many days need for finalizing the medical from receiving date of medical
Short answer:

No.

Long answer:

Nobody on here can say for sure. For what it's worth, my experience just recently was:

Medical : 13/04/11
Referred : 21/04/11
Finalised : 28/04/11

The chances are that your experience will be entirely different.
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images  
Old May 22nd 2011, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

In my case, everything met from 25-feb-2011, including medical & pcc on 27-jan-2011 ( but expired on 03-mar-2011), and now, what do you do?!!
Old May 23rd 2011, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

My Medical and PCC expired on December 2010. That time i sent mail to CO for new medical, CO told he will inform me letter. After 5 months i got Medical and PCC request from CO.

In my case, everything met from 25-feb-2011, including medical & pcc on 27-jan-2011 ( but expired on 03-mar-2011), and now, what do you do?!!
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Today our Health requirements has been finalised. 6th May 2011 we got Medical and PCC request from CO. We are waiting for visa grant letter. I do not know how long we will wait.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Today our Health requirements has been finalised. 6th May 2011 we got Medical and PCC request from CO. We are waiting for visa grant letter. I do not know how long we will wait.
That is very good. I think it will happen soon. Wish you good luck....
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

That is very good. I think it will happen soon. Wish you good luck....
Remember you are from HR country. I wish it should not but may take a bit time. If you look into the medical finalization process (Dec-Jun).

And I may have to wait longer than you. I am also frmo HR country. (eventhough in smp list-highest priority)

Last edited by azakir; Jun 13th 2011 at 6:19 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.