September 2009 Applicants

Old Jul 26th 2010, 2:59 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by gillgee
@Adeel.....Many congratulations dear....

For 885 Catagory,time line is 6 months on Client Service Charter .....And He got it in more than 9 months....

Add lapse time and be patient...

Cheers
thanks gillgee... wish you and everyone waiting good luck with the applications....

There are other Pakistani guys with 885 on CSL, applied in August 09, still waiting.....
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Congrats Adeel and wish you all the best for continuing your stay and job hunting if you were earlier hooked up due to PR.

We need more best wishes from successful and other applicants like you,

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
thanks gillgee... wish you and everyone waiting good luck with the applications....

There are other Pakistani guys with 885 on CSL, applied in August 09, still waiting.....
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar

Its quite astonishing news for me....Where goes DIAC's Client Service Charter?It's 6 month time frame mentioned for onshore applications.

No body raised the issue with DIAC for such a long dealy(Double time almost ) even for ONSHORE/CSL/priority based applicants.What's DIAC point of view ?

Please share ur findings...

Cheers
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

They are boss and they are the one who decide whether a person should have given PR or not and after how long so we can't do anything really. It is same like an employer who can either hire an employee or not (without any reason he can decide whatsoever he want) so we have to be patient and wish for our to and fro successes in due course of time.

Its quite astonishing news for me....Where goes DIAC's Client Service Charter?It's 6 month time frame mentioned for onshore applications.

No body raised the issue with DIAC for such a long dealy(Double time almost ) even for ONSHORE/CSL/priority based applicants.What's DIAC point of view ?

Cheers
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:24 am

Cheers
It was frustrating to see onshore some people from other countries getting PR in days or weeks... Whenever contacted they always mentioned same stuff they tell to all other applicants... i.e., routine processing, character assessment, external agencies etc.. But as they say all is well that ends well God willing you will get good news soon, as I read somewhere that all your documents are met since 28th June....
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by vsuccess
Congrats Adeel and wish you all the best for continuing your stay and job hunting if you were earlier hooked up due to PR.

We need more best wishes from successful and other applicants like you,
Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

John110 is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied on september 15 2009. Today I was glad to see a pre-grant letter in my inbox. I want to ask , how long will it take after pre grant? and does it mean that a visa has been granted?
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by John110
I applied on september 15 2009. Today I was glad to see a pre-grant letter in my inbox. I want to ask , how long will it take after pre grant? and does it mean that a visa has been granted?
Congratulations, its a step closer for final grant, Complete the requirements from DIAC in the pre grant letter and then grant will be on your way ...
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Ur timelines plz and occupation
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by luvausi
Ur timelines plz and occupation
176 lodged sep 15 2009, medical requested june 30 2010, pre-grant august 3 2010.
No update available at online status page since lodgement.
Occupation Computing Professional NEC(Siebel)
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

176 lodged sep 15 2009, medical requested june 30 2010, pre-grant august 3 2010.
No update available at online status page since lodgement.
Occupation Computing Professional NEC(Siebel)
Region (HR/LR)?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alipa
Region (HR/LR)?
HR
Old Aug 4th 2010, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

A query regarding priorities..

Will September 2008 application get a better priority compared to Septemeber 2009 application. To rephrase, will the priority among Schedule 3 applicants be on First Come First Serve basis?

Cheers
Seban
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by seban123
A query regarding priorities..

Will September 2008 application get a better priority compared to Septemeber 2009 application. To rephrase, will the priority among Schedule 3 applicants be on First Come First Serve basis?

Cheers
Seban

Yes... this is what impression you get when reading the official announcement...
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

I have been granted visa today. Although I got confused whenever I visited this forum because of different circumstances of different applicants, but it was also useful in some mattars.
I hope the best for rest of applicants.

For your reference my timeline is:

176 applied 15 Sep 2009, case office assigned dont know, job verification unsucessful beacause of change in adrress of my company Feb 2010, Medical requested 30 june 2010, Job verification again 15 july 2010(sucessful) pre-grant 3 August 2010, Grant 5 August 2010.

Once again thankyou all.
I am open for any advice or sujjestion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.