September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:14 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi Ali,
I have my form 80's here ready to scan in..........but I'm not going to attach them until a case officer requests them.
Beth x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Ali,
I have my form 80's here ready to scan in..........but I'm not going to attach them until a case officer requests them.
Beth x
Beth upload your form 80's. We had ours uploaded along with everything else. This could be why you do not have a Co yet.

Great news about L - will catch her on MSN later on.

Good luck with the meds tomorrow. They are simple but do take time.

Weight, height, ears, eyes with light also reading chart and reading small text - all with and without glasses if you wear any, lungs, chest, abdomen, flexibility - touch your toes so they can check you spine, glands - neck and throat, urine, blood.

If you have scars they will have to be seen.

Trish
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:24 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OOoooohhhh will upload them later tonight then....they're not requested on my progress page, that's why we haven't attached them yet.

I hope the doc doesn't want to see my episiotomy scar!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:28 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

form 80 marathon upload now scheduled for tonight!
3 of them!

We don't need them for the little on (well little is really the wrong word he's just 15 and 6' already!)

Right, must get off forum and go to the dentist! (filling Euw!)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:32 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

OOoooohhhh will upload them later tonight then....they're not requested on my progress page, that's why we haven't attached them yet.

I hope the doc doesn't want to see my episiotomy scar!!!!!
I'm not admitting to that one!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:39 pm
Make it happen!!!!

I'm not either...ROTFLMAO
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Good point Ali, I haven't done mine either. Again, thought that was something they requested! I think I will do ours tonight and upload them. Then they have EVERYTHING except pcc and meds! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

Carla x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Higgins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

We applied online 176 last night. What a marathon! X-rays booked for tomorrow, meds booked for 11 Oct. It's all a bit worrying 'cos I'm v. overweight and worrying about being rejected. I'm relatively fit though and cycle a round trip of 10 miles to work and back every day...I'm hoping the Doc doesn't just take one look at my BMI and fail me.

Fingers crossed.

Clare
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:13 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Try not to worry Clare....I have my meds tomorrow, and after 4 kids I'm not a size zero any more....LOL
Will let you know how I get off.
Beth x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Higgins is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Beth. Good luck tomorrow!

Clare
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:02 pm
Ping pong PoM

You'll be fine I'm sure Clare, they might ask for more tests, just to make sure, but it won't be a problem.
As a fellow battler of the bulge, I know exactly how you feel about it. I've managed to lose weight and my BMI is down to 38 now from 43... I want to get it below 35 before my meds, but it's not compulsory!

I've just used the medical as a motivator to get some weight off... there's never a good time to lose weight, life always seems to get in the way of dieting!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

That's the trouble, there are two types of people in this world, those that love their food and those that don't! I fall into the former unfortunately. One of the big things we miss here in France is being able to go out for dinner (not alot of choice, get bored with same places) and get a takeaway whenever I don't feel like cooking or as a treat. How sad.

I have no idea what my BMI is, don't know if I should be worrying or not. I might just tell the doc that it is because I have not long had a baby (just under 3 months ago) and it is still pregnancy weight!!!!

Thing is, we have all made a decision to be much more active if we get to Oz, more to do there.

I've been waiting all my life for it to "just drop off naturally" because diets never work for me, but it doesn't happen!!!!

Carla x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Just wanted to say at last our visa's (175) have gone off on line today. Which seems to have taken ages what with all the tech probs on the site, and the estate agents have been round today to value the house. Thought I was rushing things getting it valued but glad I did now if the meds are being asked for and all the talk on this site of visas at Xmas. YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

Tina x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Well done Tina.......welcome to the September groupies....LOL
Keep us informed on how you're doing
Beth x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Well done Tina.......welcome to the September groupies....LOL
Keep us informed on how you're doing
Beth x
175 online application sent off today! AT LAST!
Good luck to everyone for a speedy process!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.