September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

I know who they are too, but even that sounds a bit unbelievable. How can you get a case officer within a week or two? But if it's true then our case officer will be here any day now!!!!!

I know things are meant to be faster with online applications, but that fast?

Carla X
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:26 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope we get ours this week then....fingers crossed!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:27 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

tbh, I've geared myself up to waiting 4-6 months and the thought that I might have a visa before Christmas is scaring the sh!t out of me!!!

I know the ones you mean as well, bear in mind that they are Sept 1st applicants.... how many people do you think applied between the 1st and the 12th???? Plus we don't know how many CO's they've got dealing with online applications!

We can hope I guess!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

I wonder if that is a possibility? Having a visa by Xmas. I would love that. Just got to hope the house sells now!

Are either of you using agents?

Carla x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:31 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Looking on other sites too......there seems to be around 10 people......but obviously they are just the ones who want to be seen!!!
We can't be that far back in the queue as it's all new
I'm freaked out too.......wasn't prepared for all this so soon......luckily we have the money to pay for our meds!!!!
Beth x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Really? 10? What sites Beth - have you asked them any questions? I'm not sure how many will have applied in the first two weeks since it went live but it can only be a few hundred, surely? Oh, I don't know. Whatever happens we have to get the meds done so surely it is better to get them done?

Carla X
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:39 am
Make it happen!!!!

Well I don't think there could be too many in front of us. I looked on Austimeline.....think there's 8 on there, and 2 more on here somewhere.
Bit exciting though isn't it??
Beth x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:40 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more worried about my weight tbh!
Stupid I know, but I just want it to be straightforward!

If your house sold and you got your Visa, would you move before Christmas???

Our parents would go bonkers if we did that as Christmas is such a big deal in our family (also they'd have to cook their own dinner!)

No agent for me, we're definite DIYers!

Last edited by alipally; Sep 18th 2007 at 10:41 am. Reason: Answer agent Q
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:43 am
Make it happen!!!!

Not much I can do about my weight now....LOL
I'm not in any rush to go to Oz.....so no, we won't be going anywhere until next year
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Put it this way, if we got our visa before Xmas, we would go back to the UK for Xmas as planned (first christmas with bubba and all that!) and then jet off as soon as possible in January! But alot would have to come together to make that possible. But if everything did go our way, as soon as we could, we would be off!!!!!

Carla x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carla-trev
Put it this way, if we got our visa before Xmas, we would go back to the UK for Xmas as planned (first christmas with bubba and all that!) and then jet off as soon as possible in January! But alot would have to come together to make that possible. But if everything did go our way, as soon as we could, we would be off!!!!!

Carla x
Hi Ladies

Just reading your threads. We put in -via agent - online application on Sept the 3rd at that stage got mail saying payment made and giving us TRN number We didn't finish attaching docs until Sept 11th but had a case officer and meds requested on Sept 12th.

X-rays done yesterday the 17th and meds today the 18th. All is fine thank God but we need to wait for results of bloods to come back. We have asked Dr to DHL docs to LCU but we will pay extra for that. Bloods etc should all be sorted and everything sent to LCU by next week.

Don't know the cost of the x-rays as we are being billed for those seperately but full meds for 2 adults and 2 children cost 300 euro in total = 208stg

Shop around for your meds or fly to Ireland for them. Could be worth it.

Trish
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:50 pm
Ping pong PoM

Morning Trish!
OMG! They could be asking for meds by the end of the month then! Sent PCC's today but not sure how long they're going to end up taking?

(Anyone had West Mercia PCC's done lately?) Hmmmm.... maybe I ought to put the bloody house on the market!

KR

Ali x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Morning Trish!
OMG! They could be asking for meds by the end of the month then! Sent PCC's today but not sure how long they're going to end up taking?

(Anyone had West Mercia PCC's done lately?) Hmmmm.... maybe I ought to put the bloody house on the market!

KR

Ali x
We sold ours last Feb and rented since then. Meant we saved more as mortgate was double what the rent id. Then again we are renting from a friend of a friend and he's just happy to have someone living in the place and looking after it.

Generally speaking, you will not get a co or a request for meds until ALL your docs (except pccs and meds) have been uploaded.

As with the pre Sept applications I presume that you are not asked for meds until this paperwork has been checked.

Pccs quote up to 40 days to come back but we got our Irish pccs in 3 weeks and our UK pccx in 4 weeks - it really all depends on how busy they are. They only cost 10 quid so go for it.

Let me know how you get on.

Trish
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:08 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Good news with the meds then Trish Beginning to panic over ours tomorrow now....LOL
May have to stand extra tall to give me an extra inch or two to make my height and weight more compatible...hee hee
BTW Trish.....Mrs L finally got her visa through today....YAY!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:12 pm
Ping pong PoM

has everyone uploaded their Form 80's then?
I'm wondering if they want them... It's not on the checklist but I know some have been requested.

Do you think I should upload them as scanned documents?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.