September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

hi guys, glad to hear some of you have eventually received offers - take them and run! things will only get worse here before they get better, so go on and go for it! enjoy planning your new lives!

vicky x
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
HAVE ALL THE SEPT 07 APPLICANTS ALL LEFT THE BUILDING??
No still here, had a 3rd viewing booked for sunday but they cancelled:curse:
looking to book validation flghts this week

just want someone to buy the house,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,please buy the house!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Wink Re: September 2007 Applicants

1 YEAR ON......
well well, this time last year most of us on here had just sent our applications in . We didn't know each other and we all had the same thing in common....moving to Australia
We all wanted to know if we had uploaded,front loaded,paper ......
Had they taken the money or not, how do we know if they have are application??? AKN and FILED????
When do we do our meds?
shall we do our police reports too ?
chuck them all in at once some of us screamed or wait till we get asked from our CO ?????
What is a CO?, how do I get one?, do I know I have one?
I want a CO, can I have yours, fingers crossed for this week guys
and another week went by,
and another,
and another....... Christmas come and went, families not believing we would go....
months went by....
and months, looking at the list which never moved and got stuck on 19th September for about 6 mths :curse:
Then slowly .......recieved... then met
Then we all had a mad panic
I will need to go before my police check or my meds... have I got the visa?????
Then the post's WE GOT IT
CONGRATULATIONS.... we said....
who is left, lets write a list.... has everyone gone,
I'm still here, so are we.... come the posts
When are you going, where are you staying, who is shipping your stuff, what about your flights????
All booked
rental & flights...... done
My house , my house what shall I do, what shall I do Sell sell sell we all say...
What a bunch of groovy people we are, I think we have been fantastic, a second family, with help and support...to each other... oh did I mention wine, vodka , beer, cakes and chocolate! and all the
I have had a fab year thanks to you lot and had a wonderful journey applying for the big move.. not that many people outside this forum understand what we go through....
So a large glass of what ever you fancy
......and a big cheers and thanks.. and to another year...... and another chapter in our lives.x
lainey.x

Last edited by lainey70; Sep 29th 2008 at 11:20 pm. Reason: missed a smilie
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

WHAT A FANTASTIC POST

Sums its all up really well it really have been one mad year and guess what.............................................. .....

we are all still stressing!!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WHAT A FANTASTIC POST

Sums its all up really well it really have been one mad year and guess what.............................................. .....

we are all still stressing!!!!!
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I was hoping.......
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:48 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
1 YEAR ON......
well well, this time last year most of us on here had just sent our applications in . We didn't know each other and we all had the same thing in common....moving to Australia
We all wanted to know if we had uploaded,front loaded,paper ......
Had they taken the money or not, how do we know if they have are application??? AKN and FILED????
When do we do our meds?
shall we do our police reports too ?
chuck them all in at once some of us screamed or wait till we get asked from our CO ?????
What is a CO?, how do I get one?, do I know I have one?
I want a CO, can I have yours, fingers crossed for this week guys
and another week went by,
and another,
and another.......Christmas come and went, families not believing we would go....
months went by....
and months, looking at the list which never moved and got stuck on 19th September for about 6 mths
Then slowly .......recieved... then met
Then we all had a mad panic
I will need to go before my police check or my meds... have I got the visa?????
Then the post's WE GOT IT
CONGRATULATIONS.... we said....
who is left, lets write a list.... has everyone gone,
I'm still here, so are we.... come the posts
When are you going, where are you staying, who is shipping your stuff, what about your flights????
All booked
rental & flights...... done
My house , my house what shall I do, what shall I do Sell sell sell we all say...
What a bunch of groovy people we are, I think we have been fantastic, a second family, with help and support...to each other... oh did I mention wine, vodka , beer, cakes and chocolate! and all the
I have had a fab year thanks to you lot and had a wonderful journey applying for the big move.. not that many people outside this forum understand what we go through....
So a large glass of what ever you fancy
......and a big cheers and thanks.. and to another year...... and another chapter in our lives.x
lainey.x
Great post hun
Things not going to plan my end.......still no viewers......house price going down every month.....tears and tantrums.........need I go on?!!! LOL
Very close to making a final decision on whether to stay in UK or try to keep going to Oz. We're all fed up with the 'waiting to sell for a stupid price' and then not having any £ to go with
Anyway......congrats Tina and Allen.......really pleased for you both on getting offers
Me next, Me next!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Sep 30th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

You will get there hun xxx

Mozzy has a viewing and Scott has posted on the otherside he has a offer!!

Look at me not long ago I was ready to jump off a bridge cos of this selling lark and now we have a buyer even if it is a crap offer but its better than nothing. Keep the faith hun you will sell xxx
Old Sep 30th 2008, 4:23 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

You will get there hun xxx

Mozzy has a viewing and Scott has posted on the otherside he has a offer!!

Look at me not long ago I was ready to jump off a bridge cos of this selling lark and now we have a buyer even if it is a crap offer but its better than nothing. Keep the faith hun you will sell xxx
I am very down at the mo......my sister is going again soon, so have to say goodbye to her and the kids, we can't even get a viewer through the door, trying to pay this credit card off from validating asap and Andrew is working week to week now with the credit crunch affecting the construction industry here
Trying to stay positive........but it's hard my end at the mo
Beth x x
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I am very down at the mo......my sister is going again soon, so have to say goodbye to her and the kids, we can't even get a viewer through the door, trying to pay this credit card off from validating asap and Andrew is working week to week now with the credit crunch affecting the construction industry here
Beth x x
Try to keep going hun. I know there doesn't seem an end in sight, but things do happen when you least expect them. To be honest, I think you would be better off renting your house out and getting out to Oz.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi folks,
Well we are back from Australia after a quick 10 day validation trip. really enjoyed it and the only negative about the place was the traffic!!! Where we currently live in canada though it takes me 10/15mins to get into work so traffic here isn't a problem!!
Still no luck selling our house either - we had rented it out for 6 months there but rent was barely covering mortgage and we got the impression that having tenants might have been affecting any potential buyers so we didn't renew the lease! They left at the weekend and also left a broken hob - which they have been told they have to replace with the same make as was there so hopefully that will be done asap. :curse: Honestly though I wish we had never rented it out, it was nothing but hassle
Anyway congrats to all those with offers and good luck to everyone still waiting to sell their house
Sinead
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Beth x x
Come on girl !
It's crap trying to sell. I really feel for you.
I have been living in a council house all my life.
So we are going with some savings and hoping to sell the car and the work truck and leave some cash for my daughter for her visa application next year.
We have worked it out we have enough to pay a few months rent up front, till we both get work and take it from there.
We not 100% were we will settle but once we do, we will think about buying, thats the plan at the moment.
I know it will change so we are going to go with the flow.
Try not to let it beat you down, I know its easier said then done, but if you let it get to you everything becomes heavy and your head will explode or fall off and then you will headless and not legless!
At least you have your visas and got them validated, if its not the right time for you yet then make another plan.
You have got 5 years before the visas expire, you never know it might be a blessing for you guys at the moment, you have got your health to worry about and all this stress isnt going to help you or your family.
You know you want to go, just have to sort the right time. You have over come all the other stuff, its just another hurdle in your way so dont try to crash through it , it will hurt!
fingers crossed you will feel better, get yourself sorted.
Im sending you a MASSIVE HUG to say it will be ok! have a drink and relax and try not think about it for a while.
lainey
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sinurt
Hi folks,
Well we are back from Australia after a quick 10 day validation trip. really enjoyed it and the only negative about the place was the traffic!!! Where we currently live in canada though it takes me 10/15mins to get into work so traffic here isn't a problem!!
Still no luck selling our house either - we had rented it out for 6 months there but rent was barely covering mortgage and we got the impression that having tenants might have been affecting any potential buyers so we didn't renew the lease! They left at the weekend and also left a broken hob - which they have been told they have to replace with the same make as was there so hopefully that will be done asap. :curse: Honestly though I wish we had never rented it out, it was nothing but hassle
Anyway congrats to all those with offers and good luck to everyone still waiting to sell their house
Sinead
Hi Sinead
Sounds great, where abouts did you go in those 10 days? its not long enough is it really.So are you back till you sell now too?
x
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lainey70
Hi Sinead
Sounds great, where abouts did you go in those 10 days? its not long enough is it really.So are you back till you sell now too?
x

Hi, well we spent most of the time in Redcliffe - it is really lovely up there and would definitely be an area we would consider moving too. Still not 100% sure if we are going to move or not (but at least we have a few years to decide now), we moved out to Canada at the start of this year as I had a job offer and we love it out here too!! Our big problem with both options though is we left a house in UK to sell, and well as with most people we haven't had much luck selling it
Did I read on here that you were going to Redcliffe area too or am I getting mixed up (still a bit jet lagged lol)
Good luck with your plans,
Sinead
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beth x x
Hi Beth, tried sending you some karma but it won't let me but just wanted to send big hugs and try and keep positive - at least you have validated that visa now

Sinead
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Beth x x
Hi Beth
We are in the same situation as you ,we validated in Aug and now the house is on the market,we have not had a single viewerthis is the first time we have had a huge credit card bill and its scary, Lainey is so right stay positive and it will all come good in the end
Take care
Julie xxx
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.