September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:32 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

apparently i can't spell, i don't do accronyms either
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cascrew
apparently i can't spell, i don't do accronyms either
TRN is your Tracking Ref Number - it means you can track the process of your visa application online - you cannot do this with paper based applications.

Trish
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dalbrun
Hi,
Just joined and read your post with interest. I have accepted a job in Brisbane and I'm currently waiting on a the TRN to apply online. Do you think doing the med and x-ray electronically would make a difference to any waiting times?
Darren
I presume you meant you are waiting on the TRA not the TRN to apply online.

I do think getting the meds done electronically will speed things up but not by a massive amount. I know there have been delays this summer but our agent says that this is seasonal and not that unusual.

I think submitting the visa online could make a big difference though.

Good luck wiht it all.

Trish
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

We are just about to apply, getting the last of the paperwork countersigned today then it goes to the agent first thing Monday morning

Its been hard work trying to get everything together, looking forward to sitting back and waiting now the hard bit is done.

Bit worried about it taking about a year, we went to Perth last month and fell in love with the place. Now sat at a desk dreading the coming winter

Claire x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:31 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Hi Claire

Where abouts in west yorks are you, seem to be on a similar time scale to us, also west yorks (castleford) please don't tell me i have to wait a year to leave this god forsaken hell hole
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

we about to send application to aus by new system have no idea how it works , or how long it may take but we have agent doing most of it for us thank god and lets face it they are in the same boat too .
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: September 2007 Applicants

hi

Ours should have gone off on the 3rd but our agent tells us theres problems sending, Nothing to do with us its the Australia end. ours is a 136 skills in demand (hairdresser/barber) hoping to go to Adelaide. Can't work out how all these other peps on this site have got theirs through:curse: Bitten off every nail I have stressing:curse:

Tina
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

We are in Sowerby Bridge, just outside of Halifax. Used to live in Leeds, what are you applying under cascrew? How many of you going etc?

I know what you mean, although were we live is beautiful over here I work in H&S over there I am going to be a barefoot trimmer (horses feet), my dream job!!!

Cx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

We are in Sowerby Bridge, just outside of Halifax. Used to live in Leeds, what are you applying under cascrew? How many of you going etc?

I know what you mean, although were we live is beautiful over here I work in H&S over there I am going to be a barefoot trimmer (horses feet), my dream job!!!

Cx
I work in H&S over here too - you'll have to send me some info on barefoot trimming see if I can also get a career change. Not sure I'd be competent but will try anything once!

Do you work in public or private sector?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

I work for the private sector, water utlities construction (Yawn)

U?

Trimming is hard work so you have to love horses to do it!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
I work for the private sector, water utlities construction (Yawn)

U?

Trimming is hard work so you have to love horses to do it!
I also work for private sector have dual role consultancy / internal compliance in Construction Co.

I used to have a horse when I was younger but couldn't afford to keep her when I first got married and now have 3 kids, work full time etc and so have no time!!!!

Don't know about you but I love working in H&S - different challenge everyday!!! Get frustrated most days but that's the nature of the beast.

I am hoping to take on a H&S role in Melbourne, I have contacted a no of agencies who have all responded that they will be able to find me a position once I get the visa grant....

Good luck to you and hope you get some good news soon,

Laura
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Reedy
I also work for private sector have dual role consultancy / internal compliance in Construction Co.

I used to have a horse when I was younger but couldn't afford to keep her when I first got married and now have 3 kids, work full time etc and so have no time!!!!

Don't know about you but I love working in H&S - different challenge everyday!!! Get frustrated most days but that's the nature of the beast.

I am hoping to take on a H&S role in Melbourne, I have contacted a no of agencies who have all responded that they will be able to find me a position once I get the visa grant....

Good luck to you and hope you get some good news soon,

Laura
Have to ask - what is bare foot trimming.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Hi just joined the site me (kerry) and my family are starting the visa process as well just signed up with an agent so they can do some of the hard work for me i am a nurse so applying on a 136 visa i am starting the skills assessment first just getting my paperwork together hopefully sending it in at the end of the week. really excited but nervous as well i have 2 children mia whos 2 and a half what a lovely age (ha ha) and paige the new addition whos 8 weeks. my partner michael is a welder so hopefully we will find jobs ok. we are looking at relocating to brisbane. Good luck to everyone whos starting out and hope everything goes smoothly and quickly.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordies4life
Hi just joined the site me (kerry) and my family are starting the visa process as well just signed up with an agent so they can do some of the hard work for me i am a nurse so applying on a 136 visa i am starting the skills assessment first just getting my paperwork together hopefully sending it in at the end of the week. really excited but nervous as well i have 2 children mia whos 2 and a half what a lovely age (ha ha) and paige the new addition whos 8 weeks. my partner michael is a welder so hopefully we will find jobs ok. we are looking at relocating to brisbane. Good luck to everyone whos starting out and hope everything goes smoothly and quickly.
Kerry Miki

Good luck with everything. You've definitely come to the right place for migrants to Oz.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scrum
Kerry Miki

Good luck with everything. You've definitely come to the right place for migrants to Oz.

Trish
thank you this site is great i think it is getting additive though i have found since i joined that i am on it most nights when kids are in bed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.