September 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
Great, I'm a cider drinker too, but didn't manage to find Strongbow in Perth! Will have to look further when we get over there!
x
Fear not there is plenty of Strongbow here in Perth. OH is a cider drinker and he is coping just fine.

We have been here nearly 7 months and love every minute. We have not stopped, just bought a house in Kalamunda (Perth Hills) and I am working 7 days a week and love both jobs!!!!

We have aquired a new cat and a dog so thats 4 pets so far and planning to have some chooks when we move.

Can't beleive where the time has gone since 07!!!

Cx
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi Vicky,
Yes Perth is where we are heading i think we are going to try south Perth first and see where we go from there.
I've never even thought about jobs yet, i should really but we are just going for it.
Am i right in thinking your heading to Perth as well?
Good luck with your plans.
Ian.

Hi Ian - nice to hear from you!

We too will be renting, I'm checking flights for 27th June! Been checking jobs for OH for weeks now and it looks dire! Contemplating whether to leave it for a while or try elsewhere, but it doesn't appear to be better anywhere else at the mo!

Anyway, I'll just have to work full-time

Good luck with the selling, cleaning etc. and hope you have a good flight, let us know how you get on - do I recall you too are heading to Perth?

Vicky x
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Fear not there is plenty of Strongbow here in Perth. OH is a cider drinker and he is coping just fine.

We have been here nearly 7 months and love every minute. We have not stopped, just bought a house in Kalamunda (Perth Hills) and I am working 7 days a week and love both jobs!!!!

We have aquired a new cat and a dog so thats 4 pets so far and planning to have some chooks when we move.

Can't beleive where the time has gone since 07!!!

Cx
Hi there, good to hear about the cider!!

Glad to hear things are working out for you, you sound like you're making a real success of it, good on you

Yes, seems yonks ago since we were all checking for our visa grants, hourly! Think most people are out there now, or the last remaining few are nearly there!

Oh, did you manage to sort out tenants for your rental in Currambine? Looks a nice suburb. We're not exactly sure where we'll rent yet.

Hopefully I'll be going to the meet ups so may get to meet you one day!

Vicky x
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Vicky,
Yes Perth is where we are heading i think we are going to try south Perth first and see where we go from there.
I've never even thought about jobs yet, i should really but we are just going for it.
Am i right in thinking your heading to Perth as well?
Good luck with your plans.
Ian.
Yes Ian, we're heading to Perth, no idea where though!

Think initially will do agency work, them hopefully refresher course at KEMH in Nov, so that's NOR, but hopefully if we stay I would like to work for the RFDS, and they are based at Jandakot SOR! So we're not really sure where to head! Got a good friend who lives in Baldivis, and also good friends in Merriwa, so many decisions!!

Good luck with your move, may get to meet you one day!

Vicky x
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi there, good to hear about the cider!!

Glad to hear things are working out for you, you sound like you're making a real success of it, good on you

Yes, seems yonks ago since we were all checking for our visa grants, hourly! Think most people are out there now, or the last remaining few are nearly there!

Oh, did you manage to sort out tenants for your rental in Currambine? Looks a nice suburb. We're not exactly sure where we'll rent yet.

Hopefully I'll be going to the meet ups so may get to meet you one day!

Vicky x
Will have to do a special 07 meet up and put some faces to names. You'll love it here. Currumbine is a good place and the suburbs around it too. If you need any help give me a shout.

Cx
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Will have to do a special 07 meet up and put some faces to names. You'll love it here. Currumbine is a good place and the suburbs around it too. If you need any help give me a shout.

Cx

Thnx xx
Old Apr 28th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Many decisions to make in the next few months it's going to be an adventure, maybe one day we will all meet up there seems to be a few of us sept 07 lot going to Perth.
Best of luck.
Ian.

Yes Ian, we're heading to Perth, no idea where though!

Think initially will do agency work, them hopefully refresher course at KEMH in Nov, so that's NOR, but hopefully if we stay I would like to work for the RFDS, and they are based at Jandakot SOR! So we're not really sure where to head! Got a good friend who lives in Baldivis, and also good friends in Merriwa, so many decisions!!

Good luck with your move, may get to meet you one day!

Vicky x
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Many decisions to make in the next few months it's going to be an adventure, maybe one day we will all meet up there seems to be a few of us sept 07 lot going to Perth.
Best of luck.
Ian.
Yes what ya all doing going to Perth? I'm gunna be lonely here in adelaide

Glad to see so many of us have made it over its not been easy for any of us but its great so many have made it and I have everything crossed for these still waiting to come over it will happen for you

We the weeding went well and it was lovely down at Glenelg beach and some of the expats from here came to watch which was really nice I'm going to try and attach some pics but you know what I blonde I am when it comes to techno stuff yah I did it lol
Attached Thumbnails September 2007 Applicants-wedding-photos-adele-016.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-wedding-photos-adele-078.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-wedding-photos-adele-080.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Yes what ya all doing going to Perth? I'm gunna be lonely here in adelaide

Glad to see so many of us have made it over its not been easy for any of us but its great so many have made it and I have everything crossed for these still waiting to come over it will happen for you

We the weeding went well and it was lovely down at Glenelg beach and some of the expats from here came to watch which was really nice I'm going to try and attach some pics but you know what I blonde I am when it comes to techno stuff yah I did it lol
lovely pics tina....looks like you had a lovely day.
by the way, just a thought....do you know sarah & chris who live in seaford rise?

lisa
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone, sorry not been on for ages now, but we've finally
booked our flights and we leave on 24th June.

We are busy cleaning things and selling other things, not the house though that still hasn't sold so we will be renting it out and hopefully sell it in a year or so.

We haven't booked our removals yet but think we are going with Robinsons, have any of you guys used them? What were they like?

anyway better get back to the cleaning.

Ian...

yes we used robinsons, they were great...didnt have any probs with them.

we did only use them the uk side tho...as the company paid for the shipping and they used wridgeways an aussie firm for the aussie side.
but from my experience, i would recommend them!

lisa
Old Apr 28th 2009, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

No lisa we live north east of adelaide xx but I'll keep a look out for them next time I go down south

Ian the only shippers I wouldn't use is FOX they bashed our stuff about lost a new mattress and the packing was awful could claim some of the damaged stuff off our insurance but Fox have never replyed to our letters or said sorry
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tina, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What lovely pics, you look beautiful. Hope everything went ok for you all

Vicky x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for the info on removals, i think we are going to use Robinsons.
Have to get myself motivated now.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Well its been 2 years since we filled out our forms to come to Sunny OZ so come on Sept lot where are you now?

We have been here almost a year got married as you all know and are buying a house at Salisbury Heights Adelaide which we should move into next Friday

What about the rest of you?
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well its been 2 years since we filled out our forms to come to Sunny OZ so come on Sept lot where are you now?

We have been here almost a year got married as you all know and are buying a house at Salisbury Heights Adelaide which we should move into next Friday

What about the rest of you?
Hey Tina,
A belated congratulations on the wedding, you looked lovely

Well we never quite made it to Oz. We moved to Canada before we got our Oz visas as I was offered a job and we've never left. We validated our visas around this time last year and a couple of weeks ago we got our Permanent Residency visas for Canada!! House back in UK is STILL not sold 2 yrs later, despite dropping over 100,000 off it
Glad to hear you have settled in well and good luck with the house move

Sinead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.