September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I do and it includes vodka. Is that OK????

HMMM VODKA
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

HAVE ALL THE SEPT 07 APPLICANTS ALL LEFT THE BUILDING??
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

We are still here, well till 9th Nov anyway, rented house and booking flights tomorrow aaarrrrrrhhhh, scary and very busy now! Lets hope its worth it hey!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:54 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here too

Got visa........validated it........just can't sell my house

Beth x x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm still here too

Got visa........validated it........just can't sell my house

Beth x x
We are still here too! Hope to book our flights at the weekend and will leave mid Feb.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we are still here too - currently in Brisbane though, but just validating, staying up in Redcliffe area at the minute and we really like the area, although of course depending on where we get jobs the commute might be a nightmare!! Still no luck with our house either, been on market over a year now too and dropped by over 50K and still nothing, it is so depressing
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:30 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Still here, contemplating an extended vacation, something like 1-2 months around summer time there.
NJ
Old Sep 27th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

We are here too, till the 29th Nov, doing some Pilates to strengthen my back for the flight! but might just taking some sleeping pills and pain killers !
Got a rental in Bulimba in Brisbane for 6 weeks and then going north to Redcliffe, got a school up there to look at Clontarf for son and have a freind there but got no accommadation yet still on over drive trying not to stop till on the the plane! keep the mind busy, Im fine its everyone else! got daughters 21st the week before we go too. thats all for now x
Old Sep 27th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

well we have a offer on the house, but it's not a good one. 211k and they can go no further thats a 49k drop from 1st asking price and a 22k drop from what we sold it for last months (but that buyer vanished at exchange).

Dont know what to do they are 1st time buyers who are keen to buy ours.

Validating trip booked and flights paid for in 4 weeks so time is tight if we did take their offer.

Is the market that bad we should lose that much? shall we go or do the validating trip and waiting out??
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
well we have a offer on the house, but it's not a good one. 211k and they can go no further thats a 49k drop from 1st asking price and a 22k drop from what we sold it for last months (but that buyer vanished at exchange).

Validating trip booked and flights paid for in 4 weeks so time is tight if we did take their offer.

Is the market that bad we should lose that much? shall we go or do the validating trip and waiting out??
Hi Tina,
Congrats on the offer I know it's a lot less that what you hoped for but if you are still coming away with some spare cash I would take it as from what I've been hearing on the news etc things seem to be going from bad to worse over there. We put our house on the market originally at 264,950 - it's now down to 199,950 and still nothing It is just a pity though that the offer came through so close to your validation trip.

Good luck with the decision anyway,
Sinead
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:42 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina,
Great news on having an offer
IMO.....I would accept the offer.......as long as you can afford to. We won't make any money when our house sells.......should break even (fingers crossed!!!)
You of all people know how volatile the market is right now.....so take their offer and run!!!
Really hope things work out for you this time hun,
Beth x x
Old Sep 28th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Hi Tina,
IMO I would take it, How long do you you really want to wait for the market to improve? fingers crossed it goes ok, you will make a bit on the the $ also so see if you can change your tickets and get on the plane one-way. Lainey.x
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:39 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Hi there,

Yep we are in a similar situation, got an offer at £135K on Saturday, that's £42,500 lower than the original price we had it on for back in March and £12,500 less than current price (already dropped by £10k last week).

Yet we are considering accepting it. we have validation trip booked for 8 weeks time, so this could save us a 2nd lot of flights out. Also with the number of Banks & Building societies going under these last few weeks, I can't see any market improvements for at least 18mths.

We're gonna bite the bullet and just get out there I think.

Our sistuation is slightly more complex however as we started a house build in Perth last September and it'll be ready in next few weeks. That means we have two mortgages already (agghhh) so if the offer stands and we can get an exchange before 22nd November then I think we'll turn our return trip into a one-way trip.

So we'll have to see what the coming week brings.

I hope everything works out for you guys

Allan
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by allankate
Hi there,

Yep we are in a similar situation, got an offer at £135K on Saturday, that's £42,500 lower than the original price we had it on for back in March and £12,500 less than current price (already dropped by £10k last week).

Yet we are considering accepting it. we have validation trip booked for 8 weeks time, so this could save us a 2nd lot of flights out. Also with the number of Banks & Building societies going under these last few weeks, I can't see any market improvements for at least 18mths.

We're gonna bite the bullet and just get out there I think.

Our sistuation is slightly more complex however as we started a house build in Perth last September and it'll be ready in next few weeks. That means we have two mortgages already (agghhh) so if the offer stands and we can get an exchange before 22nd November then I think we'll turn our return trip into a one-way trip.

So we'll have to see what the coming week brings.

I hope everything works out for you guys

Allan
Allan -

Glad to hear that you have an accepted offer. Sorry that the circumstances are so poor....but you're right. Get out while you can!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guy xx

Accepted the offer but dont think it will all go through in 4 weeks before we fly out so looks I'll stayin Oz with DS3 and Steve will fly back to sort out shipping the stuff over and all the other stuff Thats the scary bit

Allen - great news on the offer too it really is pants ain't it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.