September 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
CONGRATUALTIONS TINTS & ALLTHEJ'S!!!!!

Just got home from validating our visas...........Oz is bloody amazing

Much more focused again.......going to be a long 12 months until we can finally do the big move......but I will do it!!!!

Beth x x
Ya hey she's back. Want a great big update from you Mrs so glad you are feeling positive.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT LAST
YEEHAA!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

About time too, what a long wait for you. Really pleased for you, have a good time celebrating

Sam
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT LAST
WELL DONE TAKEN SOME TIME FOR YOU, GREAT FEELING AINT IT. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MOVE.
SHARON
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Congrats to the new visa grants......surely this most be all of the Sept lot now!!!!!
Is there still a time line for sept 07 going if so whats the site address, interested to know who is still waiting.
sharon
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:18 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Is there still a time line for sept 07 going if so whats the site address, interested to know who is still waiting.
sharon
Sharon - site is www.beupdate.co.uk - Seems that most have got theirs. Tintsexpert has not updated his as yet

NJ
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newjersey
Sharon - site is www.beupdate.co.uk - Seems that most have got theirs. Tintsexpert has not updated his as yet

NJ
Hi Newjersey

Congratulations on getting your visa, took a while though didnt it. well done

sharon
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:18 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Newjersey

Congratulations on getting your visa, took a while though didnt it. well done

sharon
Oh thank you, it was back in March, I already validated and now waiting for something to happen Did take awhile, true. Now, looking back - I though why I waited last couple of years anyway all that could have been done two-three years back, but hey, that is not important anymore, I am now focused on finding my good self a job that I need no re-training for (and that pays for my moving over - shhhh don't tell anyone)

NJ

Last edited by newjersey; Sep 4th 2008 at 5:22 am.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Thanks everybody,
Working up in Glasgow at the mo (oh the rain, cant wait to get to Aus & get some sun on the old back)
so not getting on here as much as i'd like.
Any way good look to all those still waiting.
Tim & the girls
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newjersey
Oh thank you, it was back in March, I already validated and now waiting for something to happen Did take awhile, true. Now, looking back - I though why I waited last couple of years anyway all that could have been done two-three years back, but hey, that is not important anymore, I am now focused on finding my good self a job that I need no re-training for (and that pays for my moving over - shhhh don't tell anyone)

NJ
Hi
lol Good luck with that, may take you a while though, good luck with the job hunting, looked on the sept 07 time line, and i have to say did not recognise no many of them on it lol. must have been reading with my eyes closed at the time, where are u heading for.

sharon
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:38 am

Hi
lol Good luck with that, may take you a while though, good luck with the job hunting, looked on the sept 07 time line, and i have to say did not recognise no many of them on it lol. must have been reading with my eyes closed at the time, where are u heading for.

sharon
Sydney. I am in IT - ERP consulting to be precise, and Sydney is where it seems to be happening. Too far from field consulting, so job hunt will take a while, but will be worth it in the end.

NJ
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi everyone sorry not been on for ages,
So CONGRATULATIONS to all who have had there visa's granted at last.
Beth glad you enjoyed Oz we go in 7 weeks time to validate because we havn't sold our house either, we are staying at my sisters house in Perth and we are really looking forward to going, just wish it was for good.

Ian..
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi everyone sorry not been on for ages,
So CONGRATULATIONS to all who have had there visa's granted at last.
Beth glad you enjoyed Oz we go in 7 weeks time to validate because we havn't sold our house either, we are staying at my sisters house in Perth and we are really looking forward to going, just wish it was for good.

Ian..
Hi Ian what date are you going? we hope to fly out from heathrow on the 26th cork hats and all
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Ian what date are you going? we hope to fly out from heathrow on the 26th cork hats and all
Hi Tina we are flying out from Heathrow on the 31st Oct for 2 weeks can't wait.
Looks like we will just miss you.

Ian.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Tina we are flying out from Heathrow on the 31st Oct for 2 weeks can't wait.
Looks like we will just miss you.

Ian.
Maybe I'll see you at heathrow on the return trip on the 11th I'll be the one screaming and crying "dont send me back to the UK"
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Maybe I'll see you at heathrow on the return trip on the 11th I'll be the one screaming and crying "dont send me back to the UK"
Ha Ha you and me both, where abouts are you going, and when are you going for good?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.