September 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by lainey70
Must make a new list
Who is left now....is it just us !

lainey70

Think Tints id still waiting or have I missed that grant while I was off being depressed?

I know Shelly nelly got hers
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Think Tints id still waiting or have I missed that grant while I was off being depressed?

I know Shelly nelly got hers
Yes we're still waiting...............
No luck on the house yet

Oh & all 3 pc's have gone t*** up so having 2 use friends.

All the best, hope we all get our visa's soon.
Tim & the girls
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Yes we're still waiting...............
No luck on the house yet

Oh & all 3 pc's have gone t*** up so having 2 use friends.

All the best, hope we all get our visa's soon.
Tim & the girls
Hi

Saw your message and was hoping you'd had good news, really hoping its not much longer for you, what are they playing at

Sam
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Must make a new list
Who is left now....is it just us !

lainey70
And us

Meds arrived in Sydney two weeks yesterday. Hopefully we should hear something soon but not in any great hurry as, just like alot of people, our house needs to sell first:curse:

Jacky xx
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by allthejs
And us

Meds arrived in Sydney two weeks yesterday. Hopefully we should hear something soon but not in any great hurry as, just like alot of people, our house needs to sell first:curse:

Jacky xx

Sorry Jacky
need to take my name of the list

WE GOT OUR VISA

You start a list and see what happens.
lainey x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Jacky

WE GOT OUR VISA

lainey x
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Really pleased for you, its been a long time coming, well done

Sam
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Sorry Jacky

WE GOT OUR VISA

lainey x
Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

Sorry Jacky

WE GOT OUR VISA

lainey x

CONGRATULATIONSIt's about time
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Sorry Jacky

WE GOT OUR VISA

lainey x
Well done CONGRATULATIONS.

Ian..
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Just thought I would let you all know that we had our visa granted

Timeline as follows

Application sent Sept 07 paper based
Acknowledgement 2nd Oct 07
CO assigned 30th June 2008
Meds received in Sydney 4th August 2008
Visa granted 22nd August 2008

Good luck everybody still waiting

Jacky xx
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Talking Re: September 2007 Applicants

Congrats to the new visa grants......surely this most be all of the Sept lot now!!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Timeline as follows

Jacky xx
I posted in the other thread too but thought i would say it again CONGRATULATIONS
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Timeline as follows

Jacky xx

FANTASTIC

Good luck with your new life down under when do you hope to go? do you have to sell up 1st?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ian444
Well done CONGRATULATIONS.

Ian..
Hi Ian how are you?

Have you sold your house yet?

Ours fell through again so we have to go and validate more bloody money bloody credit crunch:curse:
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the congrats everybody Feeling a little worse for wear this morning, lol!

We are hoping to go to Adelaide because oh is an electrician and its a little easier for him to get his licenses. Have our house to sell first which has now been on the market for a full year with only three viewings Think we may have to reduce the price again (already dropped 30k off it) and just see if we can get any interest. Its a fab house and we wouldn't be selling if we weren't going to Australia.

Thinking that we should be out there by this time next year for definate but might look at going for a validation trip over christmas first to have a good look around.

Thanks again for the congrats

Jacky xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.