September 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi Its good to see that the nice people at dimia are pulling their fingers out and the grants are coming through. My friend still has not heard anything, but fingers crossed it will be soon. I'm sending positive thoughts to the dimia office in a hope that those still waiting will get visas very soon. Life down under is fab and I wouldn't change what I have here for nothing - its great, although bloody cold at the moment (maybe I've acclimatised - been here 9 months now!). If anyone is headed to Adelaide, get in touch!

Lindsey
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi Its good to see that the nice people at dimia are pulling their fingers out and the grants are coming through. My friend still has not heard anything, but fingers crossed it will be soon. I'm sending positive thoughts to the dimia office in a hope that those still waiting will get visas very soon. Life down under is fab and I wouldn't change what I have here for nothing - its great, although bloody cold at the moment (maybe I've acclimatised - been here 9 months now!). If anyone is headed to Adelaide, get in touch!

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey where in Adelaide are you? We are heading that way if this sale ever goes through
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi we are in Seaford Rise which is South of the city (approx 35 -45 minute drive). We are building a house in Aldinga. We have some fantastic beaches and house prices are still affordable. My hubby works in the city and I work just south of the city in a place called Ashford. There is everything you need here in Seaford - we have a shopping centre, library, a choice of around 6 schools (public and private). We love it and find that we are out and about most weekends as there is always some event or other on. We have some really good friends too. I'm sure that you will love it here too.

Lindsey
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hello everyone
wishing you all good luck for the coming week , hopefully lots of visa grants for us
michelle
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all
Just a quick update we recieved our visa grant letter from our agent last eve so managed to get the passports in the post which is just as well as we booked flights to validate in two weeks God i hope they come back in time!!!
Good luck for this week to anyone else who is waiting from the Sept applicants and anyone else for that matter.
Juliex
Old Jul 30th 2008, 12:45 am
Just Joined

lilyjules is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: September 2007 Applicants

I got my visa grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The email from AU came through today! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:thumb sup:
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lilyjules

Congratulations!!!!
Can you share your timeline please
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations thats brilliant news!!!!!
Juliex
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

FANTASTIC NEWS:thumbsup:

Told ya as soon as you do a list someone gets a visa
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi there

Just to let you know that my friend got a case officer yesterday and they have requested that she scans and sends two more pieces of info - hopefully she will have visa in hand soon
Keep em coming!!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Just an update,
My sons medicals have been finalised, and have been told we have a new case officer to review our case prior in order to grant our visa. Sounds like we are close
Our agent is giving them a call on Thursday.
The list is getting shorter. lainey xxx
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

lilyjules is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the karma and wishes! I know I only just discovered you guys a little bit ago, but I KNOW it was your karma (and the list!) that helped!

I applied myself (no agent) online, and sent the police checks/medicals before they asked for them. don't know when the case officer was assigned, as never got an award letter/info. I know that when I enquired in April I was told it was with a DM, and it was with the DM when I asked again in June... so it was stuck between CO and DM for 3 months... status online never changed to MET, just RECEIVED... then poof, got the email !

good luck everyone else!!! lets get september clear!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi there

Just to let you know that my friend got a case officer yesterday and they have requested that she scans and sends two more pieces of info - hopefully she will have visa in hand soo
Keep em coming!!!
Thats a good sign figers crossed xxx

Originally Posted by lainey70
Just an update,
My sons medicals have been finalised, and have been told we have a new case officer to review our case prior in order to grant our visa. Sounds like we are close
Our agent is giving them a call on Thursday.
The list is getting shorter. lainey xxx
Woo hoo will be soon

thanks for the karma and wishes! I know I only just discovered you guys a little bit ago, but I KNOW it was your karma (and the list!) that helped!

I applied myself (no agent) online, and sent the police checks/medicals before they asked for them. don't know when the case officer was assigned, as never got an award letter/info. I know that when I enquired in April I was told it was with a DM, and it was with the DM when I asked again in June... so it was stuck between CO and DM for 3 months... status online never changed to MET, just RECEIVED... then poof, got the email !

good luck everyone else!!! lets get september clear!

Never dismis the power of the 'list'

Really is great news when you off?
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:33 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Never dismis the power of the 'list'
Ooh did somebody say 'list'

I can't believe this thread is still going.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.