September 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

hi , yes it changed to met on the 26th of june and then it was granted on the 4th of July.
Hope you don't have much longer to wait
Originally Posted by lilyjules
congrats!

did your online status change, or just magically appear with a visa?

<--------- jealous
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Hi every one,
not been here for a while,
Where is every one up to, We not heard a single thing yet, no sure if gone to the DM
We have fallen out with OH brother families !
My mum been in hospital for 2 weeks up london was very serious but all sorted now.
Son has finished year 10 and daughter finished nvq2 hairdressing,
we have booked holiday to see my sister and family in Italy for August, started sorting the house out, what a load of junk I have
but i have brought some new summer clothes

Lainey
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hello elaine
nice to see you back, glad your mum is on the mend, lets hope we both hear very soon,
take care michelle
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

just had phone call off agent our case officer said our file has gone to decision maker yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone any idea how long now i am so excited michellle
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lainey70
Hi every one,
not been here for a while,
Where is every one up to, We not heard a single thing yet, no sure if gone to the DM
We have fallen out with OH brother families !
My mum been in hospital for 2 weeks up london was very serious but all sorted now.
Son has finished year 10 and daughter finished nvq2 hairdressing,
we have booked holiday to see my sister and family in Italy for August, started sorting the house out, what a load of junk I have
but i have brought some new summer clothes

Lainey
Fingers crossed for you

Good news on son and daughter, but sorry to hear about your mum hope she gets better soon

Originally Posted by shellynelly
just had phone call off agent our case officer said our file has gone to decision maker yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone any idea how long now i am so excited michellle
Woo hoo that is good news, most visa's are granted soon after the DM so good luck.

We hope to exchange contracts on our house next week, but our buyer isn't the quickest of people so all we can do is hope he signs

Good luck to the rest still waiting xxxx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

thanks steveandtina good luck with the house, when are you moving to oz and where are you going, (i am a nosey sod) lol
michelle
Old Jul 19th 2008, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

lilyjules is an unknown quantity at this point

no news on my visa... still off to the DM (since April 21!)
Old Jul 20th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi I was beginning to panic a friend of mine applied (paper based) in September and still hasn't heard anything and I've just read of an October paper based applicant getting their visa - but I guess there are still some September applicants waiting too!

It should happen soon!

Lindsey
Old Jul 20th 2008, 11:05 am
Jeroen

jelumini is an unknown quantity at this point

We applied online October(175) and still no visa.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

We applied on the 19th sept online and we are still waiting
our friends applied on the 11th Nov online and got theirs on Mon so i dont think it matters when you applied hopefully, we will all get it in the end!!!!!!!

Julie
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:40 pm
Jeroen

jelumini is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you are right. Lets hope we all get our visa soon.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Well my September friends it seems its our turn to share our good news with you all (cant do big writing ) WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!
I checked our status this morning and on the first page it said applicant approved, after falling off my chair then getting back up i checked the entitlement page and there it was!!!!
Haven't heard from our agent yet so i hope its not all a big joke
Thank you all for your support and thanks to steve and tina for all your karma sent
Juliexxxxx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Julie9
Well my September friends it seems its our turn to share our good news with you all (cant do big writing ) WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!
I checked our status this morning and on the first page it said applicant approved, after falling off my chair then getting back up i checked the entitlement page and there it was!!!!
Thank you all for your support and thanks to steve and tina for all your karma sent
Juliexxxxx
Whoo Hooooo!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Julie9
Juliexxxxx

WOO HOO FAN BLOODY TASTIC!!!!!

AT LAST, CHECK EVERYDAY ON HERE WAITING FOR YOUR NEWS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Have you booked flights yet hahaha
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi
Its all a bit weird at the min , i keep checking to see if we have had the email yet she must be having a lie in today as she is still on maternity leave i think.I kept remembering when you got your call at 7 in the morning and assumed we would get the same, have checked and double checked our online status and its definately there so it must be ours.
We were hoping to fly out and validate at the end of this month but the flights are really expensive and we dont have much of this month left so think it will be Oct now during half term, my eldest starts grammar in sept so will prob have a nighmare trying to get a week off so we can go for a fortnight.
It just occured to us that we are still undecided as to where exactly we are going to go first it was Adelaide then Brisbane then friends want us to look at Melbourne and i think we are back to Adelaide again!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.