September 2007 Applicants

Old May 31st 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by blakey1
our freinds went to brisabne last year , it took ten mins to change there british licence to an aus one , my mate was amazed at how easy it was.

blakey1
thanks guys...sounds easy enough!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Took a lot of seaching to find you Sept lot.

I take it no one has any news:curse:

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck for this week

Tina xx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 4:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Took a lot of seaching to find you Sept lot.

I take it no one has any news:curse:

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck for this week

Tina xx
Yeah come on you guys Surely it can't be too much longer for you all!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi Guys - Congratulations to all of you who have visa and fingers crossed for those of you who are still waiting - I remember how nerve wracking it was. A friend of mine is waiting for her visa - applied and front loaded Sept and Dec - (paper based application) I have just looked at the spread sheet and it seems that the grants for paper based 175/176 is non existent, or at least very slow. She tells me that the processing times have not changed for about 6-7 weeks (at least) now - Whats going on, I'm desperate to have her here in Adelaide with us. Fingers crossed that Mr immigration will get his finger out soon!!!!
Keep Smiling - it is all worth it

Lindsey
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi Guys - Congratulations to all of you who have visa and fingers crossed for those of you who are still waiting - I remember how nerve wracking it was. A friend of mine is waiting for her visa - applied and front loaded Sept and Dec - (paper based application) I have just looked at the spread sheet and it seems that the grants for paper based 175/176 is non existent, or at least very slow. She tells me that the processing times have not changed for about 6-7 weeks (at least) now - Whats going on, I'm desperate to have her here in Adelaide with us. Fingers crossed that Mr immigration will get his finger out soon!!!!
Keep Smiling - it is all worth it

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey I hope your friend here's soon, Mr Immigration seem to be getting through Aug 07 thick and fast now so hopefully your friend and the rest of the Sept lot will hear soon.

How id Adelaide today? And how is it living in seaford rise? would you reccomend it? been looking at the area myself.

Tina xx
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi
Thats good to know - Adelaide is fine today, blue skys and a high of about 19. We cant complain - it is winter. I really like Seaford Rise although we are only renting, we are building in Aldinga at the moment. Seaford Rise has some good schools, great shops and is close to lovely beaches - oh great surf club in Moana too. If you want to know anything then just ask. I love it, but its still slightly cheaper in Aldinga - only 10 mins further south

Lindsey
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:46 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi
Thats good to know - Adelaide is fine today, blue skys and a high of about 19. We cant complain - it is winter. I really like Seaford Rise although we are only renting, we are building in Aldinga at the moment. Seaford Rise has some good schools, great shops and is close to lovely beaches - oh great surf club in Moana too. If you want to know anything then just ask. I love it, but its still slightly cheaper in Aldinga - only 10 mins further south

Lindsey
Sydney's weather is very British atm. As you say, can't complain, it's winter LOL.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Well my September Buddies
Hope you are all well and stress free.
I went to Bupa on friday, They did not receive the letter from my medical the doctor sent so I went to get another one. Friday drove with it in my hand and went to the cardiology dept.
The receptionist was not sure what to book me in for and spoke to the doc he wasn't sure as he said its down to the cardio doctor to see what test you need.
Then he asked if I had insurance as it cost quite a bit for all these test. Then a cardio doc walked by and they had a chat and arranged for me to have a 24hr blood pressure monitor attached to me which takes my BP every 1/2 hr in the day and every hr in the night. Booked me in for a echo and a ecg and a appointment for monday with the results.
I have no insurance but I have to have the test done to complete the medical so it will have to come out of our Oz fund we have. Well thats what its there for any way.
Kept the BP monitor on was ok during the day, kept me awake all bloody night, but the OH slept all the way through.
Went back on Monday for a scan then saw the Cardiologist had a cup of tea with him. He looked through my results and done a ecg. He explained he does 2 of these a month for immigration and they are so strict on things like this and will only take the results from a cardiologist instead of a GP.
Any way even though my BP goes up in the day they take the average and mine was 138/87 I did have a small murmur but he said its nothing to worry about and I will get copies of all the paper work incase they are needed for the future and he will say I'm OK.
Just waiting for all the paperwork now as it will go to my general GP who will fax it to my medical doctor. Also waiting for the bill too !
Blood test results not back yet either. So still waiting but for different things Almost there.x
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lainey70
I went to Bupa on friday, They did not receive the letter from my medical the doctor sent so I went to get another one. Friday drove with it in my hand and went to the cardiology dept.
The receptionist was not sure what to book me in for and spoke to the doc he wasn't sure as he said its down to the cardio doctor to see what test you need.
Then he asked if I had insurance as it cost quite a bit for all these test. Then a cardio doc walked by and they had a chat and arranged for me to have a 24hr blood pressure monitor attached to me which takes my BP every 1/2 hr in the day and every hr in the night. Booked me in for a echo and a ecg and a appointment for monday with the results.
I have no insurance but I have to have the test done to complete the medical so it will have to come out of our Oz fund we have. Well thats what its there for any way.
Kept the BP monitor on was ok during the day, kept me awake all bloody night, but the OH slept all the way through.
Went back on Monday for a scan then saw the Cardiologist had a cup of tea with him. He looked through my results and done a ecg. He explained he does 2 of these a month for immigration and they are so strict on things like this and will only take the results from a cardiologist instead of a GP.
Any way even though my BP goes up in the day they take the average and mine was 138/87 I did have a small murmur but he said its nothing to worry about and I will get copies of all the paper work incase they are needed for the future and he will say I'm OK.
Just waiting for all the paperwork now as it will go to my general GP who will fax it to my medical doctor. Also waiting for the bill too !
Blood test results not back yet either. So still waiting but for different things Almost there.x
Chuffed to bits for you.....best news I've had on here all day!!!! Hope its not long before you get your visa now....xx
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Chuffed to bits for you.....best news I've had on here all day!!!! Hope its not long before you get your visa now....xx
Thanks
We are going to start looking at removal companies just to start getting quotes. Its keeps us occupied. It does no harm any way to look around and keep us focused. We want to take our '68 beetle car that we are renovating and have to get a permit it looks very confusing as there is a lot of paperwork.
It's looks like we appyling for a visa for our beetle
Apart from the car we are just taking some personal stuff so we could get it all in one container.
Starting sorting the rooms out in the house, can't believe that most of our stuff just collects dust !
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Thanks
We are going to start looking at removal companies just to start getting quotes. Its keeps us occupied. It does no harm any way to look around and keep us focused. We want to take our '68 beetle car that we are renovating and have to get a permit it looks very confusing as there is a lot of paperwork.
It's looks like we appyling for a visa for our beetle
Apart from the car we are just taking some personal stuff so we could get it all in one container.
Starting sorting the rooms out in the house, can't believe that most of our stuff just collects dust !

My OH looked into the car thing, it looks complicated We are taking a couple of suitcases....everything else has been given away or sold!!!!

I am starting to worry that we won't get a visa until Xmas and silly things like my OH's speeding offences with stop us getting it!

Rant over!

Cx
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
My OH looked into the car thing, it looks complicated We are taking a couple of suitcases....everything else has been given away or sold!!!!

I am starting to worry that we won't get a visa until Xmas and silly things like my OH's speeding offences with stop us getting it!

Rant over!

Cx
I know how you feel. My OH was going to get his visa first as it was so straight forward for him. Then we got the call from a CO asking why he wasn't putting us on his visa. I was the complicated one and could hold things up
I'm the one who could put the spanner in the works!
I am divorced with 2 children, my eldest is 20 so too old to come with us on our visa and has no father (deceased) my youngest 15 had to get consent from his father, I have a spent conviction ( I didn't murder any one, some thing really silly and a £30 fine) off work with sciatica, had to sent me too Bupa for my blood pressure. Glad we have an agent to calm us down!
With all our ups and downs they have been really good and gone through every thing with us. They have done most of our paperwork, told us what we need to get and what we should expect.
I have been to Oz with my spent conviction and I declared it. So I hope I should be ok. At customs they just asked if I had been to Court or prison which I hadn't and what was it for, took my boarding pass off me and said have a nice time.
When you get your case officer you should be able to explain about the driving convictions. x
Hope you get your CO soon.xx
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know how you feel. My OH was going to get his visa first as it was so straight forward for him. Then we got the call from a CO asking why he wasn't putting us on his visa. I was the complicated one and could hold things up
I'm the one who could put the spanner in the works!
I am divorced with 2 children, my eldest is 20 so too old to come with us on our visa and has no father (deceased) my youngest 15 had to get consent from his father, I have a spent conviction ( I didn't murder any one, some thing really silly and a £30 fine) off work with sciatica, had to sent me too Bupa for my blood pressure. Glad we have an agent to calm us down!
With all our ups and downs they have been really good and gone through every thing with us. They have done most of our paperwork, told us what we need to get and what we should expect.
I have been to Oz with my spent conviction and I declared it. So I hope I should be ok. At customs they just asked if I had been to Court or prison which I hadn't and what was it for, took my boarding pass off me and said have a nice time.
When you get your case officer you should be able to explain about the driving convictions. x
Hope you get your CO soon.xx

Crikey......you are making our application look like a walk in the bush!!!!! Am sure we will be fine.....just so concerned that it might take 18 months to process!!!

Even looking at going over and waiting for the visa there. So fed of being here.

C:-(

PS Glad your a fellow paperbased person with a CO, not many of you out there!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats fantastic news glad you got a good result.

Tinaxx
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

I heard that checking all the "false documents saga" has caused a bit of a back log too with the DM's.

I think once the August guys are done things will get moving a bit quicker.
I am glad we waited to do our medicals and police checks being paperbased.
It such a shame all this waiting I keep buying new clothes and things that I see when im out. Now all the summer gear is in the shops i'm a nightmare
It didn't bother me so much in the winter as I had already brought last years summer stuff and hid it in the wardrobe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.