September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

Just woke up to a flashing orange light on my phone... I am soooo excited - Stew is still fast asleep in bed!!! I can't believe it.

Thank you so much everyone for all your support! I'm so sorry I've been such a wingeing pom lately!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you.
You'll have to wake him up and tell him. I've just come in from work and checked mine but nothing again so i'm going to bed in a huff.
So pleased for you. Mind don't forget to update your timeline, he! he!

Ian....

Last edited by Ian444; Mar 26th 2008 at 1:52 am.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:55 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations FF!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:11 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys, by the time I'd got back upstairs he'd already read the email on his phone - I didn't know he could do that - I must have woken him with all my bouncy excitement!!! He's desperately trying to sleep upstairs but I've given up and come down to waste some time online as I'm faaaar too excited to sleep.

I won't be abandoning you all just yet - will keep my eye on this thread until we're all done and dusted...
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have been keeping an eye on the thread and have really felt your frustration over the past months, so its fantastic to hear that your visa has finally arrived.

Get that bubbly open!!!! All the best Down Under.

Teresa
x

Last edited by thesmiths; Mar 26th 2008 at 4:37 am. Reason: Colour
Old Mar 26th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Huge Congratulations Emma and Stew!!

Reading your posts from earlier in the week, I'm thinking we don't need to hear the details of your celebrations ;-).

Seriously though, great news for you both, enjoy it.

Colin
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

Just woke up to a flashing orange light on my phone... I am soooo excited - Stew is still fast asleep in bed!!! I can't believe it.

Thank you so much everyone for all your support! I'm so sorry I've been such a wingeing pom lately!

Bout bloody time

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T FORGET US

TINA X
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

iIHOPE STEW IS AWAKE NOW AS HE HAS THAT BABY MAKING TO DO HA HA.

I HOPE YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR TIMELINE TEEHEE
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !

Enjoy the celebrations !

Keely.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

good luck and enjoy celebrating

Nadine
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS EM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think we are more relieved than you hun.....PMSL
Really pleased for you.......you deserved to get it at last!!!
Go enjoy your baby making,
Beth x x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:02 am
Just Joined

jonandem is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS FF

Jon and Em
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:03 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

Fantastic News Emma

Long time coming but well deserved

Time to go crazy (not that you weren't already based on some of your posts)

Well done, enjoy the moment.

Allan
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

OH MY *****ING GOD

WE GOT IT!!!

Oh WOW!!!
Fantastic news Fluffie!!!
Louise xxxx
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:24 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Well done FF you go for it girl, in more ways than 1
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Just had a fantastic email from our agent the ASPC has waivered the medical for Steve's daughter WOO HOOO. Come on Mr DM you must be fed up with me by now Grant that visa and you can have a life time of free haircuts!!!!!

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.