September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Tina,

It doesn't seem fair you just seem to be getting there and then you get knocked down, I've got my fingers crossed for you.
Forgive me if i'm speaking out of term but for Steve's ex wanting money to help you is shocking, to use a child in that manner is terrible.
I really do wish you all the best, don't give up hope you will get there.

Ian...
Dont let it dishearten you..the reson the police officer go the visa so quickly is because the police forces in SA and Western Oz sort them out for them.. none of the other states do this, it is an agreement between those police forces and the visa people!! it is to get skilled english police officers over there quickly as they can't recruit enough from Australia in those areas, because their pay is so terrible. My OH turned down a job with SA police because we could not have lived on the salary (if you can call it that)!! Hence, I am sponsoring my OH for QLD visa whre the police pay better (not much though). They may even change career!!
So that is the reason why they get their visas so quickly! Don't give up, you have come to far..as frustrating as it may seem!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ian and Nik

Steve's ex has agreed to let him see her tomorrow so Steve can get her photo's done for her passport (another freebiefor the mother).

I don't like this woman and at the moment she is being nice which worries me more, maybe she has changed I don't know but she never says give us a grand and I'll let her have her med. Its when she says oh she has a trip costing 150 quid then next it will be spending money then clothes you get my drift. But going on the past this child never get these things even thou Steve has shelled out. Its a long story and the list is endless.

Steve has never shyed away from paying for his daughter but the mother always wanted more.

Nik I hope all turns out with your friend and you don't have to much of a hangover x

Ian good luck with the phone call to ASPC x

Good luck everyone for next weeek
x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Nope, I think she's serious Tina... what a bloomin' shame... one of us could have done with that Visa

The visa is mine.....LOL
I really hope she changes her mind and give it a go - just because it hasn't worked out for her sister, doesn't mean it will be the same for her - YOU HEAR ME BETH..? Validate at least chick - don't let us all down

Well, good luck for the week ahead folks - albeit a short week for them there Aussies! Ooo-arr.

Me
x
I hear you hun X X

Originally Posted by cascrew
Thanks for the wand waving Sam, 5:45 am this morning text from agent saying "You got the visa", not sure i want to go, but don't tell the OH or kids they'll kill me
If I can go through with this sh*t then you can too

Originally Posted by cheltaz
I GOT IT TOO NOW!APPLIED OCT 18TH.I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER LALA LA LA LALAA LALAL HEHEHEEE
CONGRATULATIONS CHELTAZ!!!!!

Originally Posted by allankate
Nope no second payment for online apps, it's all taken up front

Just got our visa put in our passports on Monday, we did it in person at Australia House. Now I just want to jump on a plain and validate;

Our house been on market 3 weeks now and 10 veiwings so far, hopefully we'll get an offer soon, before my wife does a Beth and changes her mind
Allan
See I started a new phrase for people who change their minds about going to Oz....ROTFLMAO

Originally Posted by steveandtina
If your wife does do a Beth I'll go instead ha ha.

Been checking Ebay to see if Beth has put her visa grant on there LOL.
Tell ya was thinking of giving up on this visa lark. but as soon as that visa comes we are off. leave the house in the hands of the agent. And get out of this hell hole ASAP.

Fluffy- I wanted the injection, I'll have to make do with the gas oven.

Tina x
The cheek of it!!!!! LOL

Hi Ian and Nik

Steve's ex has agreed to let him see her tomorrow so Steve can get her photo's done for her passport (another freebiefor the mother).

I don't like this woman and at the moment she is being nice which worries me more, maybe she has changed I don't know but she never says give us a grand and I'll let her have her med. Its when she says oh she has a trip costing 150 quid then next it will be spending money then clothes you get my drift. But going on the past this child never get these things even thou Steve has shelled out. Its a long story and the list is endless.

Steve has never shyed away from paying for his daughter but the mother always wanted more.

Nik I hope all turns out with your friend and you don't have to much of a hangover x

Ian good luck with the phone call to ASPC x

Good luck everyone for next weeek
x
Tina..........chin up chick.......it will all be over soon!!!

By The Way Guys........I'M BACK!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

BETH you silly daft mare wot you been doing we were all worried about ya!!!

What are you plans now???

Tina x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

BETH you silly daft mare wot you been doing we were all worried about ya!!!

What are you plans now???

Tina x
LOL.....we're going to Tas!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
LOL.....we're going to Tas!!!
Beth x x

Good now don't go doing anything silly like that again!!!

My little boy will be happy the dancing hippo is back lol

Just read your other thread, hope the house sale is back on and the job is still waiting for OH, as for the wii bought it for the girls yeah right!!!

Tina x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

Good now don't go doing anything silly like that again!!!

My little boy will be happy the dancing hippo is back lol

Just read your other thread, hope the house sale is back on and the job is still waiting for OH, as for the wii bought it for the girls yeah right!!!

Tina x
I haven't played on the Wii yet.......but how the hell they haven't smashed my glass lightshades is unbelievable!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I haven't played on the Wii yet.......but how the hell they haven't smashed my glass lightshades is unbelievable!!!!!
Beth x x

Beth

It is so good to see you back on BE and I am sure all the sept lot are over the moon.

Us Oct lot have all been worried and thinking of you as well.

Great news

Nadine
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
Beth

It is so good to see you back on BE and I am sure all the sept lot are over the moon.

Great news

Nadine
I second that! I'm a November applicant but I've been watching with baited breath!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

BETH it's really good to have you back

Ian...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:59 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by aus2be
Beth

Great news

Nadine
Thanks for the support hun X

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I second that! I'm a November applicant but I've been watching with baited breath!!!!!!!!!
LOL......well I'm back now

Originally Posted by Ian444
BETH it's really good to have you back

Ian...
Hey Ian,
Thanks.......was a massive decision to not go......but even bigger to go again
Any news your end ?
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:51 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

YIPEE BETH'S BACK

i'M FIGURING WE NEED A AM I AREN'T I GOING THREAD, BETH, THINK WE SHOULD MEET UP, SLAP EACH OTHER AN MOVE TO OZ ANYWAY
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by cascrew
YIPEE BETH'S BACK

i'M FIGURING WE NEED A AM I AREN'T I GOING THREAD, BETH, THINK WE SHOULD MEET UP, SLAP EACH OTHER AN MOVE TO OZ ANYWAY
Hee hee
Slap, slap, slap........come on love.....slap me back...LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi Beth,

My last remaining med is now set at received so hopefully just waiting for the all important e-mail now.
It's already been a long journey for you so i'm Glad you've decided to go.
Hows the house sale going? and are the job offers from Tas still there?

Ian..

Hey Ian,
Thanks.......was a massive decision to not go......but even bigger to go again
Any news your end ?
Beth x x [/QUOTE]
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:13 pm
Make it happen!!!!

[QUOTE=Ian444;6070366]Hi Beth,

My last remaining med is now set at received so hopefully just waiting for the all important e-mail now.
It's already been a long journey for you so i'm Glad you've decided to go.
Hows the house sale going? and are the job offers from Tas still there?

Ian.

Brilliant news......could be any day then!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!
Hopefully job offer in Tas is still ok for us, will find out tonight!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.